Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Tweet, To Mark Ingram.

84 posts in this topic

Posted

My first trolling of anyone on twitter. If I may add, they deserved it, everyone on that team except Brees is classless and they showed it today. F*ck Ingram and Harper.

@Mark_Ingram28 If you tell your dad to mock Cam's TD celebration like you did, you think it'll give him superpowers to break out of prison?

Posted

He looked like a retard while he was doing it. I couldn't even be mad because he looked so fuggin goofy. Does he have down syndrome or something? Legit question.

Posted

ha! pretty low, though. guy is making a better life for himself. no need to bring his pops into it. what he did when he scored was pretty classless, regardless.

Posted

I think he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Posted

My first trolling of anyone on twitter. If I may add, they deserved it, everyone on that team except Brees is classless and they showed it today. F*ck Ingram and Harper.

Everyone who followed Cam during Auburn knows that how the Bama folks felt about Cam...If u can't beat them, then mock them...:rolleyes:

Posted

What I find hilarious is that Ingram has been only a slightly better RB than Cam Newton has so far this season.

1 person likes this

Posted

F*ck a better life for himself, if he is good, he'll let his play do his talking. To pre-meditate, watch, study, and then reenact one of our player's personal TD celebrations demonstrates how salty he is. He's trash.

For Smitty's TD celebration he should've gotten someone to hand him a Heisman Trophy and had someone in an orange jumpsuit come out holding a phone and they both wipe tears from their eyes.

Ohhhhh, that's right... Smitty wasn't given a chance to celebrate his TD because Roman Harper tried to take him out after the play was dead! Silly me!

Posted

We cool Proudiddy, but I don't agree with that one.

Posted

Nice.

Some quality trolling right thur.

Posted

Shockey's middle finger gesture was certainly the epitome of class...

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish Shockey would have pulled his dick out and did the helicopter with it in front of the Saints' bench personally.

1 person likes this

Posted

wowwwwww