Photo
- - - - -

A Tweet, To Mark Ingram.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#81 Herb

Herb

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

Sure I'll come on down to nawlins and let all yall whoop my ass, but I'm not a very good swimmer, nor do I own a boat to get there.

#82 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:05 AM

Ingram's taunt of Cam's celebration is no big deal. Taunting is nothing. Roman Harper's cheap shot, and Jenkins trying to jump in to it are a big deal. Smitty handled the bully how you're supposed to. You punk them out and they won't try poo with you any more. And LAUGH OUT fuging LOUD at the "he picked on the smallest guy out there". The only person in pads today that is smaller than Smitty is Sproles. He picked the guy that came to the end zone trying to start poo (even if it was "in defense of Harper") after Harper cheap shotted him. And double LAUGH OUT fuging LOUD at the "he tried to break his neck" horseshit. That's ridiculous. If that would have broken his neck, he'd have no business on the football field. He'd have to be Sam Jackson from Unbreakable for that to break his neck.

#83 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:12 AM

I'll have to sift through this garbage thread tomorrow morning to figure out who to ban. Looks like it'll be a few.