Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Seeing Steve beat the crap out of Roman Harper was awesome.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#46 Teleman

Teleman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

And they have to try and change your post ..because just like their team.. they suck at comebacks...lol.

have fun with moral victories...looks like you might be in the suck for Luck race.

#47 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:26 AM

And they have to try and change your post ..because just like their team.. they suck at comebacks...lol.

have fun with moral victories...looks like you might be in the suck for Luck race.

Well you got your avatar right...now just put that gun to your head...lol

Derp.

#48 Teleman

Teleman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:28 AM

Derp.

Hey your the one with a dude for an avatar...:eek:....do you growl for him..lol

#49 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

Steve didn't start poo, but he sure as hell ended it. Harper is a quintessential bitch, he gives a cheap shot and lets Jenkins fight his battles while Smitty made Jenkins his bitch.

#50 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

I love how lafell comes in swinging too. Shows that these dudes are gelling

#51 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hey your the one with a dude for an avatar...:eek:....do you growl for him..lol

It's obvious from posts like this that the Louisiana educational system thanks the dear sweet lord each and every day for the state of Mississippi.

#52 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,910 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

That wasn't even Harper that everyone ganged up on. It was safety, Malcom Jenkins.. One of the smallest guys on that side of the ball.

And, while I agree that the late hit by Harper was wrong, Smith had no business doing what he did to Jenkins. Hitting someone as they've just crossed the goal line (and celebrating before he even got there), is questionable. Grabbin someone by the face mask, and trying to break their neck is on a whole 'nother level.

Harper should have been penalized, as he was, and a fine issued (which probably will happen). Smith should have been ejected from the game for what he did. Remember, folks, this is just a game.. Do you really think that Smith would have felt great about what he did, had he broken Jenkins' neck with that stunt? I doubt it..

With all of the stupid/childish comments going on here between BOTH sides, I hope that some folks can see it for what it is. I'm a Saints fan, and I think that Carolina WILL be a dangerous team in the coming years. So, I respect what's going on over there. But, I was disappointed with the conduct of both teams today, and how the refs handled things.

Travis

Smith 5'9" 185 lbs.
Jenkins 6'0" 204 lbs.

So you're right, Smith should find someone his own size to pick on.

#53 DrewBreesHimself

DrewBreesHimself

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

Seeing another Saints victory was even better.

#54 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,041 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

Give it a rest.

The Saints player should have been ejected.

The refs owned that.

A flag was not enough.

That was a an absolutely blantant attempt by that asshold of a Defense Coordinator for the Saints to knock Smith out of the game.

If a Panthers player had of done that to Brees you would have been loudly crying about the 'thugs' on the Panthers team.

New Orleans, enjoy your moment. It won't last.

Exactly.

If I had been McDermott, I would have sent my 4th string LB straight for Brees on the very next series. 5 seconds after the play ended, I would have lit his ass up.

The only way to deal with a bully is to punch them in the mouth.

Greg Williams is and always has been a dirty POS.....the perfect fit for that shithole of a city the Saints play in. It smells like a herd of cattle took a giant dump right in the middle of the city.

#55 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,838 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

Roman Harper was abused multiple times yesterday

#56 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,447 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

After the Huddle crash I took the rest of the day off from here, did I miss anything.?

#57 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,910 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

Exactly.

If I had been McDermott, I would have sent my 4th string LB straight for Brees on the very next series. 5 seconds after the play ended, I would have lit his ass up.

The only way to deal with a bully is to punch them in the mouth.

Greg Williams is and always has been a dirty POS.....the perfect fit for that poohole of a city the Saints play in. It smells like a herd of cattle took a giant dump right in the middle of the city.

Yup, the only way to get the Saints to stop taking cheap shots is to show them that Brees will pay for it.

#58 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

1) Anybody here think recent events might give us a new perspective on this hit?

2) As a Falcons fan, I'm not exactly partial to Steve Smith, but I watched this game and this was the most entertaining 30 seconds of the season; 89 undresses Greer, scores, takes the hit like a man, and finishes his celebration before stomping into the fracas and punking Malcom Jenkins. Comedic gold, IMO.

#59 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,957 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

go away retard

#60 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

That wasn't even Harper that everyone ganged up on. It was safety, Malcom Jenkins.. One of the smallest guys on that side of the ball.

And, while I agree that the late hit by Harper was wrong, Smith had no business doing what he did to Jenkins. Hitting someone as they've just crossed the goal line (and celebrating before he even got there), is questionable. Grabbin someone by the face mask, and trying to break their neck is on a whole 'nother level.

Harper should have been penalized, as he was, and a fine issued (which probably will happen). Smith should have been ejected from the game for what he did. Remember, folks, this is just a game.. Do you really think that Smith would have felt great about what he did, had he broken Jenkins' neck with that stunt? I doubt it..

With all of the stupid/childish comments going on here between BOTH sides, I hope that some folks can see it for what it is. I'm a Saints** fan, and I think that Carolina WILL be a dangerous team in the coming years. So, I respect what's going on over there. But, I was disappointed with the conduct of both teams today, and how the refs handled things.

Travis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.