Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GritsRgreat

Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals are 3-2

138 posts in this topic

Its true i wanted Dalton before the draft. Thought the kid was a gamer. Looks like i was right.

smh

It's also true you pie and rep everyone who has a negative post towards Cam Newton.

truth is Dalton hasn't even been mentioned in ROY conversations by analysts. its been all Cam.

It's been an interesting year for rookie QBs, that's for sure! Good for Dalton

If yall wonna talk about Cam make your own topic. This one is about Dalton, follow along children.

If yall wonna talk about Cam make your own topic. This one is about Dalton, follow along children.

Yeah, I think your point is we didn't draft him, right?

After leading the Bengals to yet another win Andy Dalton is sky rocketing up the charts for rookie of the year honors. Many so called experts had Cincinnati in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes but the rookie quarterback has made the name "Palmer" disappear from the mouths of Bengal fans. If Dalton keeps up his winning ways he will without a doubt be the best quarterback from the 2011 draft. While other rookie QBs are tearing up the record books Dalton is tearing up the win column.

Man i wanted to draft Dalton so bad, this kid has it.

Go be a Bengals fan then bitch so that you can go suck Dalton's dick. You're not a Panthers fan anyway so why are you here?

Other teams having good players at a certain position only bothers me if we don't also have a great player at that spot.

Not the case here.

You really suck at being a panther fan

Go be a Bengals fan then bitch so that you can go suck Dalton's dick. You're not a Panthers fan anyway so why are you here?

Calm down sonny. Your lame insults are uncalled for.

You really suck at being a panther fan

I wouldn't call him a fan. More like a disgruntled, complaining bitch that so happens to live in the vicinity of the Panthers.