Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels23

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

144 posts in this topic

I wouldn't expect nothing less from a bunch of inbredspaddle_faster_i_hear_banjos.jpg

Stay Classy NC...

OPPLOOTER.jpg

1 person likes this

Quiz me all you want..im a lifelong fan...who did y'all pull for before 1995..the Falqueens...lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints-Falcons_rivalry

The all-time series is currently led by Atlanta at 45-39 (44-39 regular season, 1-0 playoffs).

Just in case you forgot.

:lol: at Bell hugging the ref right at the end of the vid!

That guy is huge!!!!!

Had to love it. Notice Cam Newton was right in the middle of it.

k guys... this was fun earlier but I've grown bored with your ridiculousness (and general lack of class.) You try to talk football and end up with hurricane comments. People die in Hurricanes guys... If your comfortable joking about it then more power to ya... but here is a Saints fan drawing the line. Good natured smack talk is fun, but to bring up the hurricane is classless and morally reprehensible. Enjoy your season. I know I'll enjoy mine in my swampy, mosquito infested, hurricane riddled, home of the best GD football team in the league...WINNING city... the best city in the world. WHO DAT BABY!!!!!

p.s. For the record... Mark Ingram is an extremely pious and outspoken Christian but I've heard that bad things happen to people who bring up his father negatively... please pass along to your players next time we meet... I would love to see what would happen.

I wouldn't expect nothing less from a bunch of inbredspaddle_faster_i_hear_banjos.jpg

Stay Classy NC...

what's funny about this is that deliverance took place in georgia.

moron fans can't even get that right.

k guys... this was fun earlier but I've grown bored with your ridiculousness (and general lack of class.)

still think this kind of crap is funny coming from a saints fan.

First there was this:

Mark Ingram is an extremely pious and outspoken Christian

Then there was this:

bad things happen to people who bring up his father negatively

Sure sounds like the perfect "turn the other cheek" pious Christian that his LORD CALLS FOR to me! :lol:

I absolutely love that hop in his step after he gets done celebrating. He looked eager as hell to establish the rules and regulations, which he of course did.

k guys... this was fun earlier but I've grown bored with your ridiculousness (and general lack of class.) You try to talk football and end up with hurricane comments. People die in Hurricanes guys... If your comfortable joking about it then more power to ya... but here is a Saints fan drawing the line. Good natured smack talk is fun, but to bring up the hurricane is classless and morally reprehensible. Enjoy your season. I know I'll enjoy mine in my swampy, mosquito infested, hurricane riddled, home of the best GD football team in the league...WINNING city... the best city in the world. WHO DAT BABY!!!!!

p.s. For the record... Mark Ingram is an extremely pious and outspoken Christian but I've heard that bad things happen to people who bring up his father negatively... please pass along to your players next time we meet... I would love to see what would happen.

this guy does understand that North Carolina alone has been hit with 13+ class 3 and above hurricanes right? I am too lazy to look up south carolina. you REALLY think you have room to preach on hurricanes? We are not to blame for your fuged up priorities and shitty living conditions before and after Katrina, but dont sit there and try to lecture one of the hottest areas for hurricane activity on the dangers, consequences, and morality of hurricanes and jokes about them.

As for the saints being the "best football team in the league" thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. you wernt the best last year, you arnt the best this year, and you SURE as poo arnt the best of all time, actually id argue you are one of the worse of all time. and that is just based on record, if you want to start talking class, i just took a pretty sizable poo with more class than your entire organization, fans included.

now that we have that out of the way, go back to celebrating your victories while you can, I was in your city 3 months before Katrina hit and it was a shithole then. you cant blame everything on Katrina.

North Carolina has a designated spot called "Hurricane Alley".. no one gets hit with more hurricanes than NC.

don't expect a Aints fan to know that.. their education system is barely treading water.