Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels23

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

144 posts in this topic

:lol: at Bell hugging the ref right at the end of the vid!

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

Look! Look! Another butt-hurt LSU fan!

I wouldn't expect nothing less from a bunch of inbredspaddle_faster_i_hear_banjos.jpg

Stay Classy NC...

OPPLOOTER.jpg

1 person likes this

:lol: at Bell hugging the ref right at the end of the vid!

That guy is huge!!!!!

Had to love it. Notice Cam Newton was right in the middle of it.

k guys... this was fun earlier but I've grown bored with your ridiculousness (and general lack of class.) You try to talk football and end up with hurricane comments. People die in Hurricanes guys... If your comfortable joking about it then more power to ya... but here is a Saints fan drawing the line. Good natured smack talk is fun, but to bring up the hurricane is classless and morally reprehensible. Enjoy your season. I know I'll enjoy mine in my swampy, mosquito infested, hurricane riddled, home of the best GD football team in the league...WINNING city... the best city in the world. WHO DAT BABY!!!!!

p.s. For the record... Mark Ingram is an extremely pious and outspoken Christian but I've heard that bad things happen to people who bring up his father negatively... please pass along to your players next time we meet... I would love to see what would happen.

I wouldn't expect nothing less from a bunch of inbredspaddle_faster_i_hear_banjos.jpg

Stay Classy NC...

what's funny about this is that deliverance took place in georgia.

moron fans can't even get that right.

k guys... this was fun earlier but I've grown bored with your ridiculousness (and general lack of class.)

still think this kind of crap is funny coming from a saints fan.

First there was this:

Mark Ingram is an extremely pious and outspoken Christian

Then there was this:

bad things happen to people who bring up his father negatively

Sure sounds like the perfect "turn the other cheek" pious Christian that his LORD CALLS FOR to me! :lol:

I absolutely love that hop in his step after he gets done celebrating. He looked eager as hell to establish the rules and regulations, which he of course did.