Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels23

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

144 posts in this topic

I'm actually not very happy with the amount of targets our WRs are getting. We should be screening blitz happy teams like the Saints to death.

I wouldn't expect nothing less from a bunch of inbredspaddle_faster_i_hear_banjos.jpg

Stay Classy NC...

Funny how much that reminds me of..

hurricane-katrina-4.jpg

2 people like this

I wouldn't expect nothing less from a bunch of inbreds

Stay Classy NC...

Swamp-People.jpg

1 person likes this

We won..nuff said..

lol...frikin bottom dwellers ..

Lol. We have one bad year, and start another year slow (while being one of the most, if not THE most, competitive team in the league) and we're "bottom dwellers." I guess you would know what being a bottom dweller is, since you were there for so many years.

I guess you would know what being a bottom dweller is, since you were there for so many years.

That's hardly appropriate. Our new pal here wasn't a fan for any of that and lacks context for your remark.

30 to 27

Hurts don't it...lol

What could you not find some shitty t-shirt graphic that appropriately expressed your sentiment this time?

Exactly. 99% of Saints fans couldn't tell you who the dome patrol was, let alone the fact that the Aint's have spent the last 40 years with bags on their heads.

They are in for quite the shock when Brees hangs them up here in a few years.

It was fun to win. Good luck with the rest of the season. Enjoy the moral victories for what their worth. (p.s. They are worth nothing)

...and enjoy this last victory against us, you escaped losing to a rookie HC and QB by 3 points.

30 to 27

Hurts don't it...lol

Not as bad as that Seahawks game back in January, I'm sure.

1 person likes this