Photo
- - - - -

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#16 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

I'm not going to sit here and be childish about it, or argue over a few pounds of body weight. Ok, so Jenkins is a littler taller, and weighs more. Who do you think is stronger where it counts in a contest of trying to rip a head off?

Harper was wrong. Period. He should have been penalized for what he did. But, trying to pick someone up by the face mask is insane. I have no problem admitting what Harper did was wrong. The problem that I have is you guys can't seem to do the same. Smith was wrong for what he did, and he could have seriously injured a player that wasn't even involved.

You would think with Smitty's track record that these guys, wouldn't fuq with him, but he still get's tried week in and week out.

Another lesson learned!

#17 Trav4011

Trav4011

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:08 AM

Picking the smallest person? Are you fuging serious? Steve Smith is 5'9. And your sentence isn't even coherent. That Louisiana education showing it's worth. :rolleyes:

Really? Don't go there man. There's a lot of ignorant Saints fans out there, but I'm not one of them. Why can't you have a conversation without trying to insult someone? By the way, you don't start a sentence with the word "and". :cool:

#18 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:09 AM

and what is your point?

#19 Trav4011

Trav4011

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

:lol: shut the fug up

Typical childish fan. Go ahead and hide behind your keyboard and talk sh*t if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

#20 Trav4011

Trav4011

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:12 AM

and what is your point?

I think I've already made my point.. You might want to scroll up and try reading it.

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:14 AM

Really? Don't go there man. There's a lot of ignorant Saints fans out there, but I'm not one of them. Why can't you have a conversation without trying to insult someone? By the way, you don't start a sentence with the word "and". :cool:

Maybe because you came here with the intention to start crap. Go play in a swamp with gators and water moccasins.

#22 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:14 AM

so i suppose you blame the lion for eating a idiot that climbs into its cage?

smith is known around the league as a firey and volitile player. it looked to me like smitty had shrugged off the late hit and was celebrating, when something pissed him off. by the way he went straight to Jenkins im guessing that he either said something stupid to smitty or did something stupid to one of smitty's teammates. either way, the saints had been playing like dirty little bitches all game, and frankly, i was tired of it sitting up in the stands, i cant imagine how tired the players were of it. you can only poo on someone's carpet so many times before they make you eat it. you can tell by the insane amount of white jerseys and coach rivera's reaction that the entire team agrees. you can also tell by harper's fuging STUPID after game comments bragging about the dirty hit (he was acting like smitty whipped his 3 foot dick out and started earfuging the saints logo in the superdome, he walked into the endzone IN HIS OWN STADIUM get over it) that he showed no regret, and i bet smitty's only regret was not beating his ass as well.

#23 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,317 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:15 AM

Pete Prisco burned the Saints on that Harper cheap shot:

I have no idea what the late hit was about, other than to remind Carolina there were still defenders on the field -- easy to forget sometimes when you watch the Saints.

#24 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Typical childish fan. Go ahead and hide behind your keyboard and talk sh*t if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

Haha that is what you came here doing in the first place. You are a such a tough guy cutie pie. I need a tough man in my life. ;)

#25 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

I'm not going to sit here and be childish about it, or argue over a few pounds of body weight. Ok, so Jenkins is a littler taller, and weighs more. Who do you think is stronger where it counts in a contest of trying to rip a head off?

Harper was wrong. Period. He should have been penalized for what he did. But, trying to pick someone up by the face mask is insane. I have no problem admitting what Harper did was wrong. The problem that I have is you guys can't seem to do the same. Smith was wrong for what he did, and he could have seriously injured a player that wasn't even involved.

Fug all the Saints. They are always taking cheap shots at Steve. Next time they wanna take a cheap shot at our house, they better be ready to get that ass whooped.

#26 Trav4011

Trav4011

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

No, I didn't try to start crap with anyone. How do you figure that from what I posted?

What's next, Katrina comments? lol..

#27 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

Harper is just lucky Legadu Na Na Na Na forgot how his hands work else he woulda gotten the blind beating of his life

#28 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:18 AM

Also if you notice your boy for the Saints originally grabbed onto Smith for no reason and tried to drag him to the ground. But he ended up on the ground. Enjoy the next few seasons because the Panthers will unleash hell on your lame homeless shelter team for the next decade +

#29 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:19 AM

No, I didn't try to start crap with anyone. How do you figure that from what I posted?

What's next, Katrina comments? lol..

Posted Image

#30 Trav4011

Trav4011

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:19 AM

Haha that is what you came here doing in the first place. You are a such a tough guy cutie pie. I need a tough man in my life. ;)

Nope.. I never tried to start anything. I actually came in here and said that our guy was in the wrong.

Tough guy? lol..

Alright, well this isn't getting anywhere. I'm not sure why I expected it to. So, take it easy folks. Good luck with the rest of your season. Cam is going to be great once he gets the hang of the system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com