Photo
- - - - -

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#31 haccess

haccess

Bread Loaf

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:29 AM

Someone please gif Smitty from :04 to :08

Posted Image

#32 Qu1million

Qu1million

CantBeatMeInMadden!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

Yeah, because trying to break someone's neck (who didn't even hit you, or do anything) is "cool". He should have been ejected from the game for that stunt. If he was mad about what Harper did, then he should have got in his face, instead of picking on the smallest person on the Saints D.

StFU, Smitty can fight he would have did the same thing to Harper punkass, and he can take a hit, ask merriweather

#33 Cam14

Cam14

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

Someone please gif Smitty from :04 to :08

[URL=
Done.

Edited by Delhommey, 11 November 2011 - 08:43 AM.

#34 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:06 AM

I really dont know where Harper got the nerve to try some poo like that on our home field along wit Mark Ingram taunting in front of veteran players like he is a fuging all pro, but the Saints started some poo today that they wont be able to FINISH down the road. I had respect for them before this game just for being a good team, but now i could care less what happens to any of them ass clowns and hope they crash and burn any kind of way from here on in. Totally classless team today, and it even showed from last year. I remember in particular after Seattle had beat them some of the saints players tried to cheap shot after Seattle kneeled to end the game so this is not new from them at all. Karma is a bitch and they will get bit real soon. Hopefully by us.

#35 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:50 AM

I think people are forgetting that if Malcolm Jenkins didn't want to get manhandled then he shouldn't have been starting stuff with the some of the Panthers. As you can see in the video he was in the middle of some panther players pushing and shoving. He could have out-wrestled Steve...but he didn't. I know this has nothing to do with actual play on the field but Steve would tear apart anyone on the field in a fight. Like Gruden said, "He reminds me of Freddie Cruger, he scares the living sh;t out of me"- something like that

#36 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:53 AM

Roman Harper is a bitch.

#37 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

LaFell on the other hand had no reason for throwing those over the top punches.

#38 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,636 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:59 AM

I'm not going to sit here and be childish about it, or argue over a few pounds of body weight. Ok, so Jenkins is a littler taller, and weighs more. Who do you think is stronger where it counts in a contest of trying to rip a head off?

Harper was wrong. Period. He should have been penalized for what he did. But, trying to pick someone up by the face mask is insane. I have no problem admitting what Harper did was wrong. The problem that I have is you guys can't seem to do the same. Smith was wrong for what he did, and he could have seriously injured a player that wasn't even involved.

Guess what? None of it would've happened if Harper didn't take a cheap shot at Smitty. There's your problem. You're mad your player got jerked around and thrown like a rag doll by his facemask? Tell his teammate to be a professional next time, no problem.

If anyone should've been ejected it should've been Harper.

#39 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,636 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

done.

ban this faggot immediately for that .gif

#40 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

Guess what? None of it would've happened if Harper didn't take a cheap shot at Smitty. There's your problem. You're mad your player got jerked around and thrown like a rag doll by his facemask? Tell his teammate to be a professional next time, no problem.

If anyone should've been ejected it should've been Harper.

Yes, end the b*tching and listen to this man

Edited by woody, 10 October 2011 - 04:09 AM.

#41 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,275 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

Done.

Lol at you looking up guys dicks on the internet just to make a gif :thumbsup:

#42 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:27 AM

Steve Smith is a honey badger, and he doesn't give a ....

#43 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

Yeah, because trying to break someone's neck (who didn't even hit you, or do anything) is "cool". He should have been ejected from the game for that stunt. If he was mad about what Harper did, then he should have got in his face, instead of picking on the smallest person on the Saints D.

Jenkins ran over there to mix it up and unfortunately he found him self mixed up with # 89.

Steve Smith: 5'9" 185
Malcolm Jenkins 6'0" 204

So what's the problem?

I think Jenkins was too busy crapping his pants to fight back.

#44 Scram newton

Scram newton

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

#45 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

im pretty sure smittys nuts were in greers mouth for a little bit when he went up and made that catch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.