Photo
- - - - -

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
138 replies to this topic

#37 woody

woody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

LaFell on the other hand had no reason for throwing those over the top punches.

#38 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:59 AM

I'm not going to sit here and be childish about it, or argue over a few pounds of body weight. Ok, so Jenkins is a littler taller, and weighs more. Who do you think is stronger where it counts in a contest of trying to rip a head off?

Harper was wrong. Period. He should have been penalized for what he did. But, trying to pick someone up by the face mask is insane. I have no problem admitting what Harper did was wrong. The problem that I have is you guys can't seem to do the same. Smith was wrong for what he did, and he could have seriously injured a player that wasn't even involved.

Guess what? None of it would've happened if Harper didn't take a cheap shot at Smitty. There's your problem. You're mad your player got jerked around and thrown like a rag doll by his facemask? Tell his teammate to be a professional next time, no problem.

If anyone should've been ejected it should've been Harper.

#39 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

done.

ban this fine young male immediately for that .gif

#40 woody

woody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

Guess what? None of it would've happened if Harper didn't take a cheap shot at Smitty. There's your problem. You're mad your player got jerked around and thrown like a rag doll by his facemask? Tell his teammate to be a professional next time, no problem.

If anyone should've been ejected it should've been Harper.

Yes, end the b*tching and listen to this man

Edited by woody, 10 October 2011 - 04:09 AM.

#41 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

Done.

Lol at you looking up guys dicks on the internet just to make a gif :thumbsup:

#42 redbuddha

redbuddha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:27 AM

Steve Smith is a honey badger, and he doesn't give a ....

#43 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

Yeah, because trying to break someone's neck (who didn't even hit you, or do anything) is "cool". He should have been ejected from the game for that stunt. If he was mad about what Harper did, then he should have got in his face, instead of picking on the smallest person on the Saints D.

Jenkins ran over there to mix it up and unfortunately he found him self mixed up with # 89.

Steve Smith: 5'9" 185
Malcolm Jenkins 6'0" 204

So what's the problem?

I think Jenkins was too busy crapping his pants to fight back.

#44 Scram newton

Scram newton

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

#45 panthers04100

panthers04100

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

im pretty sure smittys nuts were in greers mouth for a little bit when he went up and made that catch

#46 grateflday

grateflday

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:56 AM

A 15yrd penalty on any TD play is meaningless cause with the new kickoff location they are kicking the ball out of the endzone anyway.

#47 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:58 AM

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

Yes who will Cam Newton throw the ball to? Steve Smith is not only the only wide receiver on the Panthers roster, but also the last wide receiver left in pro football, so I have to admit that we're in trouble when he hangs it up. Also the NFL has announced that the draft and free agency are canceled forever, so that's out.

You guys are so lucky that Drew Brees, Marques Colston, and many of your other good players are not subject to entropy and thus will never age, otherwise I'd have to turn your mind-numbingly idiotic assertion and tremendously faulty logic against you.

Seriously though if you think that Vick and Newton are remotely the same I'm going to assume that you don't watch football and you accidentally posted this here while looking for your favorite tennis forum.

Edited by london67, 10 October 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#48 sunbunny

sunbunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:01 AM

I love how all the pussy saints fans wait until after the game to sign up and attempt to talk poo. Cowards before the game and nowhere to be found, but here they are now in droves because Smitty made Jenkins his bitch.

Saying Smitty was trying/going to break his neck is as drama queen as whatshisnames flop.