Photo
- - - - -

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#46 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:56 AM

A 15yrd penalty on any TD play is meaningless cause with the new kickoff location they are kicking the ball out of the endzone anyway.

#47 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:58 AM

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

Yes who will Cam Newton throw the ball to? Steve Smith is not only the only wide receiver on the Panthers roster, but also the last wide receiver left in pro football, so I have to admit that we're in trouble when he hangs it up. Also the NFL has announced that the draft and free agency are canceled forever, so that's out.

You guys are so lucky that Drew Brees, Marques Colston, and many of your other good players are not subject to entropy and thus will never age, otherwise I'd have to turn your mind-numbingly idiotic assertion and tremendously faulty logic against you.

Seriously though if you think that Vick and Newton are remotely the same I'm going to assume that you don't watch football and you accidentally posted this here while looking for your favorite tennis forum.

Edited by london67, 10 October 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#48 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:01 AM

I love how all the pussy saints fans wait until after the game to sign up and attempt to talk poo. Cowards before the game and nowhere to be found, but here they are now in droves because Smitty made Jenkins his bitch.

Saying Smitty was trying/going to break his neck is as drama queen as whatshisnames flop.

#49 XLR8

XLR8

Flag that Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:02 AM

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

Posted Image

#50 Scram newton

Scram newton

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

It was fun to win. Good luck with the rest of the season. Enjoy the moral victories for what their worth. (p.s. They are worth nothing)

#51 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

It was fun to win. Good luck with the rest of the season. Enjoy the moral victories for what their worth. (p.s. They are worth nothing)

Hey is Newton (supposedly) getting away with pay for play worse than Reggie Bush actually getting caught? jw

You also never addressed the Saints' invulnerability to the second law of thermodynamics.

#52 Scram newton

Scram newton

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:30 AM

Ouch, a Reggie comment? It must suck to live only in the past, and the future but be losing games NOW. Also, our SECOND year tight end is second in receptions in the LEAGUE, Ingram is a rookie(and scoring touchdowns on you) we are not immune to aging, we are just much younger ( and better) than you. Hang your hat on the future if you must... But if u were wondering, winning is fun NOW.

#53 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:37 AM

Ouch, a Reggie comment? It must suck to live only in the past, and the future but be losing games NOW. Also, our SECOND year tight end is second in receptions in the LEAGUE, Ingram is a rookie(and scoring touchdowns on you) we are not immune to aging, we are just much younger ( and better) than you. Hang your hat on the future if you must... But if u were wondering, winning is fun NOW.

I hope a hurricane decimates your city.

#54 Section517CEO

Section517CEO

PSL 95

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:43 AM

I want to have his babies

#55 rickyisclutch

rickyisclutch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

I was worried that the refs might come down on Steve when he grabbed Harpers facemask but it looks like they just wanted to nail the instigator.

#56 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:51 AM

Pretty hilarious that you guys think you will be contenders in the years to come. Who will scam throw to when "smitty" is gone (let's be honest, he doesn't have years to come left in the tank." your left with michael vick, an athlete with an arm yes but look where he ended up with his " years to come" 1-4 JUST LIKE YOU. Also, to call the saints a dirty team is laughable. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS BEEN A PRO FOR http://www.carolinah...&p=3374645YEARS... hot paid in college and got away with it scot-free... Character always comes back to reflect how a player plays on the field. Late hit out of frustration? Sure... It happens, but the real CHEATER is leading your offense... Good luck with that. You'll need it.

:lol: Jokes on you hombre.

Drew Brees, Pro Experience: 11 years.

http://www.nfl.com/p...2504775/profile

Steve Smith, Pro Experience 11 years.

http://www.nfl.com/p...2504595/profile

If Smitty only has 3 years left, then Brees' time is fading faster than we thought. Enjoy your time while it lasts, good chap. The Aint's are marching to a dome near you sooner than you'd ever imagine, and I for one and am going to love every single year of it.

#57 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

You know the Newton stuff is technically in the past too, and he likely won't suffer any NFL repercussions whatsoever for it because it occurred in a completely different league. LOL LIVING IN THE PAST.

You also didn't answer the original question put forth re: Bush's being better or worse for getting caught red-handed. You're the one who brought NCAA violations up originally, remember? It was a few minutes ago though so whether or not it's relevant is under review due to the fact that it happened in... the past.

I'll also be nice and ignore the fact that "next year" was the official Saints fan slogan for years.

Edited by london67, 10 October 2011 - 08:01 AM.

#58 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

Hey guys I came up with an incoherent argument backed by terrible logic but I don't have to own it because scoreboard lol

#59 Teleman

Teleman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

4-1

1-4

nuff said

#60 Teleman

Teleman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:02 AM

I was worried that the refs might come down on Steve when he grabbed Harpers facemask but it looks like they just wanted to nail the instigator.

It was Jenkins facemask...and he should have been ejected..Smith that is..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.