Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Herman Cain: Cantrell is a fool

322 posts in this topic

homos on your mind lately?

maybe

you interested?

projector.jpg

Would you rather hear it from Lawrence O'Donnell or Al Sharpton or Rachel Maddow on what/how a black male is supposed act/think?

:iamwithstupid:

Why don't you go talk about plantations when not behind your screen. I'm sure you'd be picking up your teeth all over one

I'm not someone that believes that someone is incapable of succeeding on their own...especially when their race is a factor. Which are you more upset with...the fact I assume the best in people...or the Sharpton/O'Donnell thought of how all black people should feel.

You like being told what to think?

I like hearing irrelevant peoples names repeated over and over as justification for whatever you are trying to convince us of.

I like hearing irrelevant peoples names repeated over and over as justification for whatever you are trying to convince us of.

Want proof?

Why don't you go talk about plantations when not behind your screen. I'm sure you'd be picking up your teeth all over one

Here we go again with the "black people are dangerous wild animals" argument from non-racist libs.

Running short of convincing arguments?

Cantrell just says Fug about a hundred times. Seems to work for him.

1 person likes this

I'm just trying to hide his hoodie, that's all. for his own good

Want proof?

That the people you keep referring to are irrelevant? No, I don't need proof of that.

I mean I could just mention Sean Hannity in every post I make and have as much success as you do.

I'm just trying to hide his hoodie, that's all. for his own good

Hermans hoodie or G5's?