Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

226 posts in this topic

Oh you're such a nice old bag. fug your toy, son

Uncalled for

Everyone knows the taints are a Drew Brees knee injury away from sinking back into the pit of mediocrity where they spent their first 4 decades. Take a look at the Colts for a glimpse of the taint’s future without Brees. If gregg williams continues to instruct his defense to play dirty and take cheap shots, eventually a team is going to respond with a dirty hit on Brees. To be honest, I’m a little surprised it hasn’t happened already. All they have to do is pull a scott fujita and take a shot at him 10 seconds after the whistle has blown. Do it after he has thrown a TD and the on field penalty is basically nothing.

And no, I'm not calling for a cheap shot. Just saying I could understand a team doing it.

Has any saints fan had the balls to answer zod yet?

The balls? Are we supposed to be scared of some dumbass on the internet? I think it's great that a thread with this many pages just to talk about us saints fans is on this poo forum. It doesn't take much to get you simple minded fugtards in an uproar does it.:rofl: Here is an idea when people troll your board just don't respond to them but I guess that concept is above you guys. I bet some of you are actually pissed off haha. Enjoy another losing season panther fags.

How is mustachio not banned yet?

That's what I'm wondering. :D

That's what I'm wondering. :D

What the crap. You stole my name from another site.

What the crap. You stole my name from another site.

BCP? I was wondering what the fug was goin on :confused:

And how long did it actually take your city/state to even obtain an NFL franchise? Your team lost... Never won a Super Bowl... And you're they type of fan that more than likely doesn't even have season tickets but swears is the number one fan. When your team doesn't come out victorious you look for excuses and go off topic to get under the opposing team's fan's skin talking about natural disasters or some other cliched insult. Face it... your team lost. Accept it.

Again reading is key, it took you 50 years to get a super bowl, your obviouilsy too dense to understand the point i am trying to make. I actually have been a season ticket holder since the panthers were brought into the league in 95, making the trip every sunday to death valley. I went to every game of the 1-15 season and have in fact only missed 3 home games since the inaugural kickoff. My seats are Sec. 529, Row 22, Seats15 and 16 please come say hi

we are coming for them and they know it.