Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

226 posts in this topic

No you're right I'd be a glutton for punishment to do that. But it's all in good fun. Nothing "cowardly" about it. I've actually said a few positive things about Cam and your team if you go back and look at it. I didn't come before the game because I was working 16 hours a day. Today I am not, just a coincidence.

mk you wan't statistics?

Saints - 43.5 seasons

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

Oh noes the kids in middle school picked on me lol. What jersey did you wear?

So you Taints fans just "happened" to stumble onto this forum today... after the game... Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.... :rolleyes:

At least we have freedom of speech here and let these Aints spew their garbage. I post on saints report and dontneven troll and they delete my ish because I own them all.

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

Why don't you set that Saints jersey on fire. And make sure you're wearing it when you do.

1 person likes this

Lived in NC for 5 years... education and grammar school in New Orleans.

Website = site > sight