Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

226 posts in this topic

Posted

No you're right I'd be a glutton for punishment to do that. But it's all in good fun. Nothing "cowardly" about it. I've actually said a few positive things about Cam and your team if you go back and look at it. I didn't come before the game because I was working 16 hours a day. Today I am not, just a coincidence.

If you don't think it's cowardly coming to a board to talk trash "after" you won then I don't know what to say. We have different interpretations of that word. In my understanding trash talk is fine if you brought it before the game. There is this guy Saint J, hate him or love him, he spouted here for years. Win or lose. Saint's fans want to tell Carolina fans we like Cam too much after Jake Delhomme, Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen? That's crazy. He is rookie and he is going to be better. Drew Brees is pretty much at his peak. Enjoy it while it last because it won't be forever. Just like all things.

Posted

So you Taints fans just "happened" to stumble onto this forum today... after the game... Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.... :rolleyes:

These fugs had the registration page ready to roll the minute the game ended. Such is the life of a troll.

It's basically the internet equivalent of taking a cheap shot at a WR's blind side after he's crossed the goal line and the play is over.

Posted

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

Lol. you mean he was whining after the game too? I'd like to see if he has the balls to say anything to Smitty's face again. What a whiny punk. Definition of a bully, man. Be dirty. Get clobbered. Run away and talk trash behind your back. Man that guy got what he deserved, and it was GOOD.

Posted

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

Getting crap for being a Saints fan should have been expected. You were a fan of an Aaron Brooks-led team

Posted

Waiting in line 16 hours for your FEMA check does not equal working.

You honestly think reading my posts that I needed any help from FEMA? Grow up and find some class. It was never funny to make fun of those affected by the storm even when it was a hot topic and now it's just sick. Seek help.

Posted

Lol. you mean he was whining after the game too? I'd like to see if he has the balls to say anything to Smitty's face again. What a whiny punk. Definition of a bully, man. Be dirty. Get clobbered. Run away and talk trash behind your back. Man that guy got what he deserved, and it was GOOD.

He wasn't the one that was dirty. He was the one that got pushed into your thugs wide receiver and then surrounded by the entire team. You're also the one that said that would be one of the most memorable moments in Panthers history. I guess it should be. What else could be? Losing in the Super Bowl?

Posted

You didn't have the balls to talk crap before the game (not a shock), signing up now to talk crap only makes you, well, a Taint fan (ie cowardly douche).

That is all.

I love how they're ignoring this. Dumbasses

Posted

My God.

You trolls REEK of fear.

Trolling a 1-4 team shows me you saw your doom on the field this week.

Keep pushing us.

We'll take you out soon enough.

Posted

These gomers do realize that they have to play us again, right? The Panthers have never been intimidated by their dome either. For crying out loud, Jimmy Clausen almost beat them last year.

Posted

pleeeease let us neg rep them to smack!!!!!!11

Posted

My God.

You trolls REEK of fear.

Trolling a 1-4 team shows me you saw your doom on the field this week.

Keep pushing us.

We'll take you out soon enough.

sho nuff

Posted

NoTheyCam't goes into a random thread and neg rep's me....lol ok