Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

226 posts in this topic

You honestly think reading my posts that I needed any help from FEMA? Grow up and find some class. It was never funny to make fun of those affected by the storm even when it was a hot topic and now it's just sick. Seek help.

<<---- Doesn't give two turds what you are any other Taint fan wishes to opine. Suck it. You talking about class is like Sean Payton doing a "Say no to drugs" ad.

1 person likes this

I was already registered... Oh yeah... Did you hear?... The Saints won yesterday.

1 person likes this

He wasn't the one that was dirty. He was the one that got pushed into your thugs wide receiver and then surrounded by the entire team. You're also the one that said that would be one of the most memorable moments in Panthers history. I guess it should be. What else could be? Losing in the Super Bowl?

Lol he got pushed into Smitty??? Hahahahaha STFU and GTFO. I was there dumbass, I saw the whole thing.

I was already registered... Oh yeah... Did you hear?... The Saints won yesterday.

Well aren't you special.

You didn't have the balls to talk crap before the game (not a shock), signing up now to talk crap only makes you, well, a Taint fan (ie cowardly douche).

That is all.

No just prefer to stay away from this garbage forum and the retards that post here. I just figured I would come here and try a piss off a few of these pathetic fans. Mission accomplished. Enjoy last place pussies.

1 person likes this

Lol you registered just before the Aints went to the Super Bowl.....have only posted 9 times since....hmmm I bet those posts include "haha we won herp derp!"

Just saw the highlights for the game on NFLN, they LOVED Smitty beating the crap out of that chump. Were cheering him on and everything.

That's what happens when you build a reputation as a dirty defense and dirty players-nobody cares when somebody mugs you and takes your man card.

Didn't smith get in a fight with players from his own team? That dude is the defenition of trash. He didn't even wanna play for your poo team anymore. Lol at shockey mad too cause we cut his worthless ass. Have fun with our cast offs.

Yeah, Roman Harper proved that he's nothing but a punk. Mark Ingram too. In fact, that whole team is becoming more and more classless. I guess they want to mirror their fanbase. Oh well, it's just a matter of time before we take them down a peg or two.

No just prefer to stay away from this garbage forum and the retards that post here. I just figured I would come here and try a piss off a few of these pathetic fans. Mission accomplished. Enjoy last place pussies.

argl bargl this forum is gay. It's so gay in fact that I'm going to post here a thousand times and never leave.

That the best you have? Your comebacks mirror the Panthers' performance on the field. Oh yeah... We won... Again.

That the best you have? Your comebacks mirror the Panthers' performance on the field. Oh yeah... We won... Again.

Who are you talking to