Photo
- - - - -

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#16 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,986 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:18 AM

So you Taints fans just "happened" to stumble onto this forum today... after the game... Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.... :rolleyes:

#17 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

At least we have freedom of speech here and let these Aints spew their garbage. I post on saints report and dontneven troll and they delete my ish because I own them all.

#18 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

Why don't you set that Saints jersey on fire. And make sure you're wearing it when you do.

#19 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

Lived in NC for 5 years... education and grammar school in New Orleans.

Website = site > sight

#20 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

So your posting is redemption over the bullying you received as a kid wearing your Ain't gear to school.

#21 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,345 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:31 AM

Nothing worse then a front-runner... except a Saints front-runner.

Edited by CatMan72, 10 October 2011 - 09:33 AM.

#22 saints4life25

saints4life25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:31 AM

I wasn't complaining about being picked on in middle school. Simply stating that I'm a Saints fan win or lose. I wore my Deuce Mcallister jersey.

I'm not gonna burn my jersey. Or me. Nice to talk football with you too though. Intelligent post there bud.

Yeah. My bad on the whole sight thing. And the education in schools down here is horrible. The schools up there are light years ahead of the ones in New Orleans. But what does that have to do with football?

#23 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

At least we have freedom of speech here and let these Aints spew their garbage. I post on saints report and dontneven troll and they delete my ish because I own them all.

SaintsReort is the biggest collection of swamp redneck inbred homers i have ever seen in my life.

Reasonable football talk has no place there. I lol every time they put Bree's in the same class as Brady or Rodgers, and I lol even harder every time I see one try to claim any player on their defense is elite. They are the definition of homer and will start pouting and throwing a temper tantrum every time you dispute one of their delusional opinions.

#24 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

No you're right I'd be a glutton for punishment to do that. But it's all in good fun. Nothing "cowardly" about it. I've actually said a few positive things about Cam and your team if you go back and look at it. I didn't come before the game because I was working 16 hours a day. Today I am not, just a coincidence.

Waiting in line 16 hours for your FEMA check does not equal working.

#25 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

No you're right I'd be a glutton for punishment to do that. But it's all in good fun. Nothing "cowardly" about it. I've actually said a few positive things about Cam and your team if you go back and look at it. I didn't come before the game because I was working 16 hours a day. Today I am not, just a coincidence.

If you don't think it's cowardly coming to a board to talk trash "after" you won then I don't know what to say. We have different interpretations of that word. In my understanding trash talk is fine if you brought it before the game. There is this guy Saint J, hate him or love him, he spouted here for years. Win or lose. Saint's fans want to tell Carolina fans we like Cam too much after Jake Delhomme, Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen? That's crazy. He is rookie and he is going to be better. Drew Brees is pretty much at his peak. Enjoy it while it last because it won't be forever. Just like all things.

#26 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,974 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

So you Taints fans just "happened" to stumble onto this forum today... after the game... Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.... :rolleyes:

These fugs had the registration page ready to roll the minute the game ended. Such is the life of a troll.

It's basically the internet equivalent of taking a cheap shot at a WR's blind side after he's crossed the goal line and the play is over.

#27 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

Lol. you mean he was whining after the game too? I'd like to see if he has the balls to say anything to Smitty's face again. What a whiny punk. Definition of a bully, man. Be dirty. Get clobbered. Run away and talk trash behind your back. Man that guy got what he deserved, and it was GOOD.

#28 NorthTryon

NorthTryon

Pay The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

Getting crap for being a Saints fan should have been expected. You were a fan of an Aaron Brooks-led team

#29 NoTheyCam't

NoTheyCam't

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

Waiting in line 16 hours for your FEMA check does not equal working.

You honestly think reading my posts that I needed any help from FEMA? Grow up and find some class. It was never funny to make fun of those affected by the storm even when it was a hot topic and now it's just sick. Seek help.

#30 saints4life25

saints4life25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

Lol. you mean he was whining after the game too? I'd like to see if he has the balls to say anything to Smitty's face again. What a whiny punk. Definition of a bully, man. Be dirty. Get clobbered. Run away and talk trash behind your back. Man that guy got what he deserved, and it was GOOD.

He wasn't the one that was dirty. He was the one that got pushed into your thugs wide receiver and then surrounded by the entire team. You're also the one that said that would be one of the most memorable moments in Panthers history. I guess it should be. What else could be? Losing in the Super Bowl?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com