Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The more I peruse Falcon's forums..

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The more I adore this matchup against them. Thought most of them seem to hate their team. I'm excited for next week, It can't come fast enough. Sad I won't be able to watch it until Tuesday-which means I will probably avoid the sports world altogether until I can watch it.

[IMG]http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2011/08/19/081911-NFL-Panthers-Cam-Newton-PI_20110819215751816_660_320.JPG[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

yea apparently they hate Matt Ryan now...

Posted · Report post

Should be the first of three wins in a row:D

Posted · Report post

It must be awful to finish with a great record, get a first round bye and home playoff game, totally shit the bed against a wildcard team, and then open up the following season in miserable fashion, with your supposed good QB playing like total shit.

Oh wait.....
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='smitty_89']yea apparently they hate Matt Ryan now...[/QUOTE]

They should he cant throw it more than 10 yards down the field

but I know who can :cam:

Posted · Report post

It will be worth watching all these tight losses if we beat the birds. We are getting better and better. I'm excited to watch each game this season. That's something neither the Broncos nor the Falcons can say.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kyle82']Should be the first of three wins in a row:D[/QUOTE]

Temper that excitement. Let's just go a game at a time here. I think we can do it, too. However, I do not want to get my hopes that high. I just want to beat the next team on our schedule. And it so happens that that team is the Failcunts.

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna cry if Cam jets for Atlanta when his contract expires...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CardiacCats']I'm gonna cry if Cam jets for Atlanta when his contract expires...[/QUOTE]

What a random thing to be worried about

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Chaos']It must be awful to finish with a great record, get a first round bye and home playoff game, totally poo the bed against a wildcard team, and then open up the following season in miserable fashion, with your supposed good QB playing like total poo.

Oh wait.....[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/funny-sports-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg[/IMG]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Chaos']It must be awful to finish with a great record, get a first round bye and home playoff game, totally poo the bed against a wildcard team, and then open up the following season in miserable fashion, with your supposed good QB playing like total poo.

Oh wait.....[/QUOTE]

Genius! I had to swag u on that one. Although I see that people here aren't bright enough to get (which isn't surprising)

Promising year for us, ended up being washed down the drain.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='NC Football Panthers']They should he cant throw it more than 10 yards down the field

but I know who can :cam:[/QUOTE]

:jc: