Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWill

63 posts in this topic

Posted

All this talk about how bad he started and had like a 2.5 ypc, i love how the media just dogs you for sucking but when you pick it up they shut their mouth. DWill is now 4th in the league in ypc, the third RB, with 5.6. Hell even JStew has 4.4 ypc now.

If you've never visited pro-football-reference.com please do so the easiest and deepest site for stats.

:jc:

Posted

how about overall yards? thats what matters

Posted

Eye ball test. Williams is simply running better. As he mentioned on his little show.....coaches told him to quit trying to dance around people and focus on splitting the defense. I think that is why his "burst" seems to of returned.......

hate was never at Williams.....just the fact money and talent is invested in the backfield when we are now a passing team.

Posted

Eye ball test. Williams is simply running better. As he mentioned on his little show.....coaches told him to quit trying to dance around people and focus on splitting the defense. I think that is why his "burst" seems to of returned.......

hate was never at Williams.....just the fact money and talent is invested in the backfield when we are now a passing team.

Some on this very board were convinced that Williams was done, so it was more than just the money.

Posted

Panthers are 11th in total rushing yards. Not bad considering they're tied for 17th in rushing attempts.

Posted

He is 103 yards shy of eclipsing his 6 game total from last year, with 41 fewer carries.

Posted

he has started slow in past seasons, no reason to think the run game wont eventually develop into a constant homerun threat.

Posted

this offense is going to be the tits.

1 person likes this

Posted

The running game did improve Sunday. now if we can just run on 3rd and 2

Posted

dwill is still dwill. we still have the best backfield in the nfl. dont crucify the man because he doesnt get the carries that he used to. its on the coaches to call the run when we need it and its up to the dwill and jstew to produce. and im still puttin money on that they will

Posted

Some on this very board were convinced that Williams was done, so it was more than just the money.

I don't think anyone said he was done yet....but many have said he has peaked and is on the backside of his career. Those same people said Stewart is now the better RB.

I for one, believe both of those to be true.

Posted

Clink on the link below. Are the lines straight or curved?? Sometimes your eyes can fool ya.

post-69-133194785784_thumb.gif