Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanther owned by Darin Gannt on twitter

254 posts in this topic

Posted

who the fug is NJP and why should i care? unclogging my toilet is more interesting then a twitter fight.

Attention *****

Posted

and for some reason, some people on the huddle will continue to worship NJ's 'inside information'...

1 person likes this

Posted

1127db9.jpg
2 people like this

Posted

Maybe,

But what about

Greg Frye > NJP12

0 is not > 0

0 = 0

Posted

NJP12 is a putz. The sad part is he doesn't see that he is a putz.

For the record, we are laughing at you, bro...not with you.

Posted

0 is not > 0

0 = 0

that reminds me... anyone got a link to that bigass thread about frye? his friend came on the board and defended him yet told stories about his dumbass adventures.

that was a great thread

Posted

oh poo...

daringantt@

@NJPanthers12 We're not friends and I'm not arguing. One of us is right, the other one is you. Winthrop doesn't change that.

Posted

that reminds me... anyone got a link to that bigass thread about frye? his friend came on the board and defended him yet told stories about his dumbass adventures.

that was a great thread

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/25688-frye.html

1 person likes this

Posted

NJP background: He's a Huddler that randomly started claiming this spring to have all sorts of inside information on the inner-most workings of the Panthers FO and would post this "inside information" that was ALWAYS extremely vague, had an easy way out if it didn't pan out, or he would post information that turned out to be absolutely accurate...right after an actually legit journalist posted it first. He was LITERALLY never able to break a single surprising nugget before an actual journalist would, but he still managed to get a harem of devotees that defended him and who would get very angry when someone dared suggest that NJP didn't actually have any inside info.

Posted

So this is what twitter rape looks like.

Posted

For the record, I would love to cover the women's volleyball team...love those little shorts

1 person likes this