Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanther owned by Darin Gannt on twitter

254 posts in this topic

Posted

was there one certain incident or just everything added up?

I'm curious why you are derailing your own embarrassment--- er, I guess that makes sense..

Posted

He spoke a lot with out really saying much.

Typical TRD conversation would be him making some asinine comment using flowery language to disguise how stupid his observation/opinion was. And if you didn't agree with him, he would use crass, condescending language and walked about as close to the line as someone can without technically insulting you.

TRD wanted Brandon Lafell cut, Edwards bumped up to #3, didn't realize that practice/training camp was a controlled environment, thought cam sucked, wanted to give matt moore a reach around, etc

I'm pretty sure anyone who was a regular poster can give you a couple just flat out retarded things TRD said.

Posted

Dude. He literally derailed every thread for months. This board was littered with his garbage. We could not have any conversation free from him on here. It got to be too much, he was banned.

Don't get TRD'd. Later, bro.

Posted

I see what you did there.

Posted

I'm curious why you are derailing your own embarrassment--- er, I guess that makes sense..

Or perhaps this is TRD...??? Hmmmm it would be genius!

Posted

I am not embarrassed i do not know one of you personally. I still stand by every single thing i ever posted on here and will take it to the grave that I did not make one thing up.

Posted

I am not embarrassed i do not know one of you personally. I still stand by every single thing i ever posted on here and will take it to the grave that I did not make one thing up.

U suck dude! Go away!

Posted

What???? JR doesn't text NJP every 5 mins??? STFU

Posted

Ok I am a man of my word and will never post on these boards ever again. You will never have to read another post by me that is titled Updates and I will never post on a twitter again. I just want to make a few comments about certain posters on this board and I am gone.

MrTD: I really don't hate you I enjoyed going toe to toe with you on many things, and found some of your stuff humorous.

DPantherman, The Kurb, and The Saltman: I think you are three of the best posters on this board and enjoy your posts and contributions to the board.

JOAT: I think you were one hell of a moderator and think you were great at what you did.

TCF: I still to this day think you are a retard or there is something wrong with you. Every thread of yours makes me laugh.

MrScott: probably the best poster on this board and love the insight you give.

Fiz: You are definitely someone who was bullied as a child and decided to be the internet bully to make up for all the times you were picked on as a kid.

Last but definitely not least LadyPanthers: you can just tell by your posts you are a gem of a person and a huge Panthers fan. I am glad i got to have conversations with you.

For the people who followed me and believed me I appreciate it and hope I informed you and you found my posts useful. To the rest of you Lets Go Panthers. The future is bright.

2 people like this

Posted

wait.......wtf is a twitter?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully you have dementia at the grave so you believe your lies.

Posted

DPantherman, The Kurb, and The Saltman: I think you are three of the best posters on this board and enjoy your posts and contributions to the board.

You must love getting updates from Twitter on the Huddle then ;)

(I still love you Dpantherman)

This is pretty spot on

2 people like this