#136 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,820 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

I just read this whole thread. How sad is that?

Oh the drama... :rolleyes: only on the internet. :lol:

#137 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by NJPanthers12 View Post
Some of you may have been wondering why I haven't been posting at all for the past day and a half. The reason is simple: I've been debating as to whether I want to remain part of this community. After a LOT of thought, I've decided that it's better for me if I leave, for good. This will be my final post here on the Huddle.

Certain people here (Val, Dimbee) have continued making "jokes" about me being gay... this despite the fact that I have politely asked them not to, more than once.

Now, before you label me as humorless, I want you to understand that I do have a sense of humor about myself. I've been picked on here for being a geek, for being a virgin, for liking art... and I was totally fine with all of that. However, I've made it clear that my sense of humor about myself does not extend into statements, joking or otherwise, concerning me being gay. For the record, I am not gay (and you can take that "methinks you doth protest too much" crap and cram it up your ass sideways, TC), and any speculation about whether I am because of the decor of my condo is stereotyping at its worst. (Dimbee... I'm sure your gay brother would be proud of how you really seem to feel about gays, based on some of your posts.)

I've also been accused of having a double standard when it comes to this, given my repetitive jokes in the direction of Jester (concerning his sheep) and JR (concerning his sexual behavior). The difference is that these two fine individuals, for whom I have a lot of respect, have apparently consented to this sort of thing... I've never seen either of them protest when a joke is made at their expense, and I've never had a single negative thought towards either of these two guys. If either of them ever had said "hey, please don't joke about <x>", I would have stopped immediately... and I would have expected the same of anyone here when I did the same thing. I admit that my sense of humor about myself may not be as fully-developed as it is for other people... but I doubt that certain people here (Cooter, for example) would put up with someone making jokes about THEM being gay. (Even if I am wrong about this, it still doesn't excuse what's been done.)

So, I want you all to know WHY I am leaving... and I want to be very clear about this. It's because of the inconsiderate, immature behavior of assh*les like Dimbee and Val, who just can't leave well enough alone when someone politely asks them to stop doing something. Now, if they were anyone else here (Charlottenian, for example), I would do to them what I did to Charlottenian for a while: Set them on Ignore. Sadly, these two jackasses are moderators, and therefore they cannot be Ignored. Since I cannot Ignore them, and since they insist on continuing to behave in a manner which completely pisses me off, the only solution left is for me to take my leave of this site.

Before you think this is all negative, though, I want to say "farewell" to a few people:

Zod, JR, Jester, NH, Ms. Skyy, Livermush, Cooter, Monkeybutt, CosmoGirl (the only Huddler I've ever actually met, to my knowledge), Cyberjag, Mr. Scot [and Quak and Fox], Tweeder, Anavax, Ladyvamp, Alverez, GTG, Sunbunny, Squirrel, Dawg, Buddha, Duekster, Solorca, Cptx: I enjoyed hanging out with all of you, even if it was just online. (I'm sure I've forgotten some people. Forgive me, please.) Maybe I'll see some of you at the Panthers games.

Charlottenian: Good luck with med school, but dude... stop boasting about your parents' house and cars and bidets.

Alan Ford, KK, Delhommey, and Wedge: Get a clue, will you?
Val and Dimbee: F*ck you, assh*les.
One final note: I came here from the Charlotte.com forums, which are heavily moderated... and found myself in a place that is almost totally UNmoderated. I think the Huddle would be a better place, one that I'd like to visit, if it was better moderated. Ms. Skyy is a good mod... she steps in and cools people down when a thread gets too hot. For that she has my thanks. Moderators are not supposed to alienate the people they're moderating.

So anyway... I've had a lot of fun here these past 7 months, but it's not fun anymore. I don't want to be here if it's not fun for me.

GO PANTHERS!

If he writes all this to just leave a football forum I would hate to see a suicide letter.

#138 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

One more thing

who the fug was your 'source'?

#139 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,195 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

Jesus once said beware of false prophets.

He also said Cam Newton would struggle with Nfl defenses.

#140 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,195 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

One more thing

who the fug was your 'source'?

I am.

#141 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

Everyone seems to dump on the guy but from what I've read, I actually think he truly believes everything he posts is factual. Kind of like how some people think tax cuts for the wealthy spur economic growth. :D

Seriously though, what's wrong with him posting statements he believes to be the truth?

I'd think the jiggling asses and gifs should would be enough to ward off people coming here to read intelligent, perfectly factual conversation. Am I wrong?

#142 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,526 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

I can't breath and my head hurts

Generally how I feel reading these sorts of things :(

(pi was accidental though)

#143 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,152 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Some of you may have been wondering why I haven't been posting at all for the past day and a half. The reason is simple: I've been debating as to whether I want to remain part of this community. After a LOT of thought, I've decided that it's better for me if I leave, for good. This will be my final post here on the Huddle.

Certain people here (Val, Dimbee) have continued making "jokes" about me being gay... this despite the fact that I have politely asked them not to, more than once.

Now, before you label me as humorless, I want you to understand that I do have a sense of humor about myself. I've been picked on here for being a geek, for being a virgin, for liking art... and I was totally fine with all of that. However, I've made it clear that my sense of humor about myself does not extend into statements, joking or otherwise, concerning me being gay. For the record, I am not gay (and you can take that "methinks you doth protest too much" crap and cram it up your ass sideways, TC), and any speculation about whether I am because of the decor of my condo is stereotyping at its worst. (Dimbee... I'm sure your gay brother would be proud of how you really seem to feel about gays, based on some of your posts.)

I've also been accused of having a double standard when it comes to this, given my repetitive jokes in the direction of Jester (concerning his sheep) and JR (concerning his sexual behavior). The difference is that these two fine individuals, for whom I have a lot of respect, have apparently consented to this sort of thing... I've never seen either of them protest when a joke is made at their expense, and I've never had a single negative thought towards either of these two guys. If either of them ever had said "hey, please don't joke about <x>", I would have stopped immediately... and I would have expected the same of anyone here when I did the same thing. I admit that my sense of humor about myself may not be as fully-developed as it is for other people... but I doubt that certain people here (Cooter, for example) would put up with someone making jokes about THEM being gay. (Even if I am wrong about this, it still doesn't excuse what's been done.)

So, I want you all to know WHY I am leaving... and I want to be very clear about this. It's because of the inconsiderate, immature behavior of assh*les like Dimbee and Val, who just can't leave well enough alone when someone politely asks them to stop doing something. Now, if they were anyone else here (Charlottenian, for example), I would do to them what I did to Charlottenian for a while: Set them on Ignore. Sadly, these two jackasses are moderators, and therefore they cannot be Ignored. Since I cannot Ignore them, and since they insist on continuing to behave in a manner which completely pisses me off, the only solution left is for me to take my leave of this site.

Before you think this is all negative, though, I want to say "farewell" to a few people:

Zod, JR, Jester, NH, Ms. Skyy, Livermush, Cooter, Monkeybutt, CosmoGirl (the only Huddler I've ever actually met, to my knowledge), Cyberjag, Mr. Scot [and Quak and Fox], Tweeder, Anavax, Ladyvamp, Alverez, GTG, Sunbunny, Squirrel, Dawg, Buddha, Duekster, Solorca, Cptx: I enjoyed hanging out with all of you, even if it was just online. (I'm sure I've forgotten some people. Forgive me, please.) Maybe I'll see some of you at the Panthers games.

Charlottenian: Good luck with med school, but dude... stop boasting about your parents' house and cars and bidets.

One final note: I came here from the Charlotte.com forums, which are heavily moderated... and found myself in a place that is almost totally UNmoderated. I think the Huddle would be a better place, one that I'd like to visit, if it was better moderated. Ms. Skyy is a good mod... she steps in and cools people down when a thread gets too hot. For that she has my thanks. Moderators are not supposed to alienate the people they're moderating.

So anyway... I've had a lot of fun here these past 7 months, but it's not fun anymore. I don't want to be here if it's not fun for me.

GO PANTHERS!

If he writes all this to just leave a football forum I would hate to see a suicide letter.

I was thinking the same thing. I bet his keyboard was probably soaked from all the tears by the end of that.

#144 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,609 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

that long post read like a suicide letter

#145 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,565 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Posted Image

If you haven't figured out that Camdemonium is TRD yet than you're slow.

#146 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

GO PANTHERS!

i didn't write this by the way. i have decided i will leave after this thread. this was not written by me and a mod had to edit my post and write it, which is kind of pathetic to write that much.

#147 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,463 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

Everyone seems to dump on the guy but from what I've read, I actually think he truly believes everything he posts is factual. Kind of like how some people think tax cuts for the wealthy spur economic growth. :D

Seriously though, what's wrong with him posting statements he believes to be the truth?

I'd think the jiggling asses and gifs should would be enough to ward off people coming here to read intelligent, perfectly factual conversation. Am I wrong?

at this point, I really don't think it matters

Generally how I feel reading these sorts of things :(

(pi was accidental though)

my pi wasn't ;)

#148 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

What good is intelligent conversation without jiggling asses?

Agree with you though. It wasn't njps posts that sucked as much as the threads themselves. It's not like he's the only guy who's come on here saying he has inside info. Doesn't really matter if it's true or not IMO.

#149 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

NJP: "I'm leaving forever"

NJP: "Okay, I'm going now"

NJP: "No really. I mean it. I am out of here and you will never see me again"

NJP: "Oh, before I go, blah, blah and blah are wonderful"

NJP: "Some of your private messages have inspired me to stay. Thanks for the support"

Christ, what a drama queen.

#150 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,463 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:34 PM

NJP: "Oh, before I go, blah, blah and blah are wonderful"

What a fuging minute!!! I resent this part!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.