wait.......wtf is a twitter?

#107 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

I am not embarrassed i do not know one of you personally. I still stand by every single thing i ever posted on here and will take it to the grave that I did not make one thing up.

Hopefully you have dementia at the grave so you believe your lies.

#108 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:52 PM

DPantherman, The Kurb, and The Saltman: I think you are three of the best posters on this board and enjoy your posts and contributions to the board.

You must love getting updates from Twitter on the Huddle then ;)

(I still love you Dpantherman)

JOAT: I think you were one hell of a moderator and think you were great at what you did.

TCF: I still do this day think you are a retard or there is something wrong with you. Every thread of yours makes me laugh.

MrScott: probably the best poster on this board and love the insight you give.

Fiz: You are definitely someone who was bullied as a child and decided to be the internet bully to make up for all the times you were picked on as a kid.

This is pretty spot on

#109 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

TRD and NJP gone? There is a God.

#110 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

You must love getting updates from Twitter on the Huddle then ;)

(I still love you Dpantherman)

This is pretty spot on

Posted Image

#111 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,939 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Gannt's a little dick. Wow, he pseudo 'broke' the story about Curry after it was over. Oh I'm so scared and he is so tough with all his sources. Gannt's twitter is useless

#112 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

Gannt's a little dick. Wow, he pseudo 'broke' the story about Curry after it was over. Oh I'm so scared and he is so tough with all his sources. Gannt's twitter is useless

What the hell are you talking about?

#113 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

Oh, by the way: PFT: Curry likely headed to Oakland

#114 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless Riverboat Ron

• HUDDLER
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:04 PM

I am not embarrassed i do not know one of you personally. I still stand by every single thing i ever posted on here and will take it to the grave that I did not make one thing up.

"I did not make one thing up" is an extremely nebulous thing to say regarding your credibility as someone with inside information.....I don't think this whole ruse has so much to do with fabrication, but rather copying and embelishing NFL insider's twitter posts/blog postings and passing them on quickly as your own material from a personal inside source. My opinion.....oops....you left already, nevermind.

#115 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,008 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

He accidentilly outed himself as a Njp12 alias. I wonder how many he has?

#116 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

There are so many aliases on here, it's not even worth figuring out anymore.

#117 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

To think one could be pwned by Darin Gantt

#118 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,085 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

Ok I am a man of my word and will never post on these boards ever again. You will never have to read another post by me that is titled Updates and I will never post on a twitter again. I just want to make a few comments about certain posters on this board and I am gone.

MrTD: I really don't hate you I enjoyed going toe to toe with you on many things, and found some of your stuff humorous.

DPantherman, The Kurb, and The Saltman: I think you are three of the best posters on this board and enjoy your posts and contributions to the board.

JOAT: I think you were one hell of a moderator and think you were great at what you did.

TCF: I still to this day think you are a retard or there is something wrong with you. Every thread of yours makes me laugh.

MrScott: probably the best poster on this board and love the insight you give.

Fiz: You are definitely someone who was bullied as a child and decided to be the internet bully to make up for all the times you were picked on as a kid.

Last but definitely not least LadyPanthers: you can just tell by your posts you are a gem of a person and a huge Panthers fan. I am glad i got to have conversations with you.

For the people who followed me and believed me I appreciate it and hope I informed you and you found my posts useful. To the rest of you Lets Go Panthers. The future is bright.

I sort of feel like someone I know vaguely has won an Oscar and they are giving props to all these individual people who helped make it happen and I'm waiting and waiting for them to mention me but they never do and I just get lumped into the last line where they say "and to everybody else who made this possible, thank you so much"! This makes me feel like I am too passive for recognition. I am an idiot, so I can't all of a sudden come up with something intelligent to contribute here, and all I really had going for me was the occassional witty one-liner, but it's become evident that this is not enough to get me the attention I so desperately crave. So from this day forward I shall be a dick to everyone on here that has it coming, so when they leave in a rage they will mention me personally. :(

#119 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,085 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

I sort of feel like someone I know vaguely has won an Oscar and they are giving props to all these individual people who helped make it happen and I'm waiting and waiting for them to mention me but they never do and I just get lumped into the last line where they say "and to everybody else who made this possible, thank you so much"! This makes me feel like I am too passive for recognition. I am an idiot, so I can't all of a sudden come up with something intelligent to contribute here, and all I really had going for me was the occassional witty one-liner, but it's become evident that this is not enough to get me the attention I so desperately crave. So from this day forward I shall be a dick to everyone on here that has it coming, so when they leave in a rage they will mention me personally. :(

tl:dr

#120 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

tl:dr

Awesome start :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.