Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharkkiller

Cam and Auburn cleared

107 posts in this topic

Yea I mean some folks will just look for a reason to hate him. It was behind him already anyway, but I'm sure part of him is glad its put to rest.

Got to love this paraghraph...

As such, any allegations of major rules violations must meet a burden of proof, which is a higher standard than rampant public speculation online and in the media. The allegations must be based on credible and persuasive information and includes a good-faith belief that the Committee on Infractions could make a finding. ..OUCH... As with any case, should the enforcement staff become aware of additional credible information, it will review the information to determine whether further investigation is warranted.
Me think the NCAA now realize that theyhave allowed this attack on Cam and his family brought on by nothing more than school rivalry to run a mock thanks to the powers of those with clout in our media...
1 person likes this

Got to love this paraghraph... Me think the NCAA now realize that theyhave allowed this attack on Cam and his family brought on by nothing more than school rivalry to run a mock thanks to the powers of those with clout in our media...

:iagree:

If anything now, there should be a investigation of slander against multiple media sources tied to the Crimson Tide.

:iagree:

If anything now, there should be a investigation of slander against multiple media sources tied to the Crimson Tide.

Well, considering almost everyone involved in the scandal have some kind of ties to the school who was scream the loudest, from the Kenny Rogers guy, to the media guys who were spinning fake stories of alleged tapes and payment from Auburn for Cam; I say, those like myself who don't even follow college football, already saw the writing on the wall.

Personally I could care less.

You could? So you care some? You shouldn't.

josephperson Joe Person

Panthers QB Cam Newton, told of the NCAA's findings, said: "I could have told you, that."

Asked for additional comment, Cam Newton said: "No, let's let old wounds (alone)."

Newton then smiled and got behind the wheel of his luxury SUV.

1 person likes this

swag.

srsly tho who da fug cares about college he's a pro now...and a damn good one at that.

I'm a senior at Auburn right now, I know you guys are playing in the ATL on Sunday. What do you think of chances of Cam and Ziemba making an appearance in Auburn during the Florida Auburn game on Saturday? Would Rivera allow this, Jordan Hare would freakin flip out after this news. Im a hardcore Saints fan, but Panthers are my second team now that yall got Cam, congrats. He is going to be a beast in this league throughout his career. Get yo popcorn ready..