Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I take this trade??

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Already have Fred Jackson and MJD as my 2 starting RBs with Benson backing up. Haven't started Chris Johnson since week 2.

I've been offered Jeremy Maclin in exhange for Johnson.

My other receivers are Jennings, Marshall, Cruz, Knox and Bowe. If I accept, I'll kick out Knox.

Posted

I would pass. Johnson is only going to get better and you dont need a WR.

Posted

Idk, I'd kinda like a solid 3rd option. Cruz may just be on a short hot streak and Knox sucks but Bowe has been pretty good but also plays on the Chiefs =\

Posted

I selected yes...but misread your offer. Read it as if you offered Maclin...no, keep Johnson. You got a hella of group of RBs there..keeep 'em all.

Posted

He should get better down the road, if you want to trade him, try and get someone better. You should be able to just because of his name alone.

Posted

Yea I won't accept it. I'll wait for something better.

Posted

Well I just noticed I could pick up Brandon Jacobs if I accept this trade...Im re-considering it

Also the Miam QB situation isn't helping Marshall at all so that makes my WRs weaker

Posted

Even if Marshall slips (which I don't think he will because Moore will throw to him frequently) it looks like Cassel and Bowe are starting to figure it out. Jacobs is having injury issues of his own and is in a timeshare. I would stand pat, sometimes the best moves you make are the ones you don't make at all.

Posted

I could sub Bowe as the starter after his bye instead of Marshall but that makes Cruz my #3 which im not too comfortable with. Jacobs was doing good for FF before he got hurt though.

Posted

Cruz came back down to earth like i expected at some point. Maclin had a good game today. Gonna see how Marshall does tomorrow. If he is bad, I'll accept this trade.

Posted

thanks to my sucky receivers, i ended up in a tie =\ Jackson and MJD tore it up as usual. Johnson is just wasting on my team and I think Maclin can help

Posted

yea dude you have nasty wide-outs wait till something better.....cj is going to pick it up