Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beckersteen

The remainder of my life is a free gift.

35 posts in this topic

didn't you have a post a number of months back about being depressed about life with no direction/vision/passion?

let this be your catalyst for something great.

Yes. I've been through a lot in the last 10 months. Although I believe I'm the right track these days this event certainly makes me feel more appreciative for everything that I have. I mean I'm just flat out happy to be alive.

Be glad your OK. Throw a little love out there to GM, looks like car held up.

I think a lot of things went right for me to walk away and one of those is the car. I really think the size and build of the car really took the hit for me.

Glad to see you are OK.

That said, remember folks, putting off buying tires for "one more month" can sometimes have really bad results.

When I was in college and didn't have enough money for tires I let it go a bit too long. It was raining, and I was going under the speed limit, but a very similar situation to beckersteen's happened to me.

Glad to see you are OK.

That said, remember folks, putting off buying tires for "one more month" can sometimes have really bad results.

When I was in college and didn't have enough money for tires I let it go a bit too long. It was raining, and I was going under the speed limit, but a very similar situation to beckersteen's happened to me.

f*cking THIS. Tires. the most important safety feature a car has.

Glad to see you are OK.

I had replaced my tires a month ago. Nonetheless you are very much right. Just gotta take it slow on those hilly/curvey roads.

Glad you are okay.

The rest of everyone's life is a free gift, honestly. Some just appreciate it more than others.

Yes, glad you are ok. A good reminder for us all. Sorry for what you had to go through for this lesson....but...it is one of those things that could be the best thing that ever happened.

I hope it is a positive thing for you. Sounds like you are taking it that way.

Unless there is a threat you shouldn't move at all, let the medics and FF do it for you.

Glad you're ok.

Unless there is a threat you shouldn't move at all, let the medics and FF do it for you.

Glad you're ok.

That sounds good, but i didn't feeling like staying in my upside down car in a ditch with broken glass everywhere. I feel like I assessed pretty well once my car became stationary.

I own a car lot if you bring that hunk of junk down I'll give you $500 trade in value for it towards a car off my lot.

Love the shameless plug mush.

Glad you're okay.

Live your life to the fullest & enjoy every second of it because you only live once & tomorrow isn't guaranteed.