Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

we Might not have to beat CHI for the 8th spot..

7 posts in this topic

Posted

(32-38) CHICAGO

12 remaining games:

@WASH

DET

MIA

IND

@TOR

@IND

NJ

NY

PHI

CHA

@DET

TOR

(31-39) CHARLOTTE

12 remaining games:

@WASH

@PHI

NY

LAL

@BOS

MIA

@DET

PHI

@OKC

@CHI

@NJ

@ORL

(34-35) DETROIT

13 remaining games:

@CHI

LAL

@WASH

PHI

@CLE

@NJ

@PHI

CHA

@NYN

NJ

@IND

CHI

@MIA

If Detroit continues on its current trend the rest of the season, CHI and CHA might both be able to get in..

Posted

Since no one else has responded. There are 8 teams duking it out for spots 6-8 in the Eastern Conference. We're going to have to beat more than just Chi-town to make the playoffs... that is unless everyone keeps losing.

Posted

Since no one else has responded. There are 8 teams duking it out for spots 6-8 in the Eastern Conference. We're going to have to beat more than just Chi-town to make the playoffs... that is unless everyone keeps losing.

if you look at the schedules, the Bucks are finished.. the Knicks and Nets are hanging onto the chance with their fingernails, but its gunna come down to the Bulls and Cats.. if Detroit keeps losing, we cud both make it in..

Posted

speaking of the two, they are playing each other tonite, i think in chicago. who do ya'll want to win? I don't think we can count on detroit completely collapsing, so im pulling for them i guess...but maybe not idk.

Posted

I don't know who to cheer for. Honestly I think that cheering for Detroit would be the wiser thing to do.

Posted

Derrick Rose isn't playing tonight, Idk why. Right now it's a tie game at half time. We sit a game and a half out of 8th and win by Detroit would put us back at 1 game out.

Posted

With the Bulls win tonight they move 2 games ahead of the Bobcats, so tomorrow's game at Washington is once again a must win. Mathematically, everyone is alive except for Washington in the playoff hunt. But really, it just comes down to the Bobcats, Bulls, Bucks, and maybe Nets if they can make a run.