Photo
- - - - -

we Might not have to beat CHI for the 8th spot..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

(32-38) CHICAGO
12 remaining games:
@WASH
DET
MIA
IND
@TOR
@IND
NJ
NY
PHI
CHA
@DET
TOR

(31-39) CHARLOTTE
12 remaining games:
@WASH
@PHI
NY
LAL
@BOS
MIA
@DET
PHI
@OKC
@CHI
@NJ
@ORL

(34-35) DETROIT
13 remaining games:
@CHI
LAL
@WASH
PHI
@CLE
@NJ
@PHI
CHA
@NYN
NJ
@IND
CHI
@MIA

If Detroit continues on its current trend the rest of the season, CHI and CHA might both be able to get in..

#2 Plewis

Plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:22 AM

Since no one else has responded. There are 8 teams duking it out for spots 6-8 in the Eastern Conference. We're going to have to beat more than just Chi-town to make the playoffs... that is unless everyone keeps losing.

#3 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

Since no one else has responded. There are 8 teams duking it out for spots 6-8 in the Eastern Conference. We're going to have to beat more than just Chi-town to make the playoffs... that is unless everyone keeps losing.

if you look at the schedules, the Bucks are finished.. the Knicks and Nets are hanging onto the chance with their fingernails, but its gunna come down to the Bulls and Cats.. if Detroit keeps losing, we cud both make it in..

#4 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

speaking of the two, they are playing each other tonite, i think in chicago. who do ya'll want to win? I don't think we can count on detroit completely collapsing, so im pulling for them i guess...but maybe not idk.

#5 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

I don't know who to cheer for. Honestly I think that cheering for Detroit would be the wiser thing to do.

#6 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,692 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

Derrick Rose isn't playing tonight, Idk why. Right now it's a tie game at half time. We sit a game and a half out of 8th and win by Detroit would put us back at 1 game out.

#7 goodlay

goodlay

Moore than a backup

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

With the Bulls win tonight they move 2 games ahead of the Bobcats, so tomorrow's game at Washington is once again a must win. Mathematically, everyone is alive except for Washington in the playoff hunt. But really, it just comes down to the Bobcats, Bulls, Bucks, and maybe Nets if they can make a run.