Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama looking into capping CEO pay for all financial institutions

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I H8 gubmint.

Yeah, let's be sure that this group of incompetents can tell the other group of incompetents how much they can be paid.

I'd like to be able to tell congress to stop voting for raises for themselves and make them pay for most of their own shyte too, but I'm sure they are too smart for that.

I should just shut up and pay my taxes.

As*holes.

Posted · Report post

You're right...other than a bit of entertainment...athletes/entertainers provide far less than their worth than someone that's help manage thousands of jobs in a corporation.

Horrible comparison. Fiz...you're a douche.

hey g5jamz i know you're doing your best to lower the intellectual discourse here and are doing a pretty big job but when athletes and entertainers either a.) do something that essentially destroys the worlds banking system or b.) work for industries that aren't still making a profit or c.) have to be bailed out by the federal government it's not a good comparison at all.

Posted · Report post

hey g5jamz i know you're doing your best to lower the intellectual discourse here and are doing a pretty big job but when athletes and entertainers either a.) do something that essentially destroys the worlds banking system or b.) work for industries that aren't still making a profit or c.) have to be bailed out by the federal government it's not a good comparison at all.

You missed the point, as usual.

Posted · Report post

You missed the point, as usual.

lol like you've ever had a point to make

Posted · Report post

lol like you've ever had a point to make

This is all you ever contribute to the board.

My point, for those of you who don't have needle dick complex like Fiz, is that in a free market how do you pick and choose which businesses you are going to put bonus and/or salary limitations on? Today it's these guys, two years from now everyone will be pissed at lawyers and it's their turn. Then football will go on strike again and athletes will get it. It's not something government should start doing. Like wire tapping phones. Even if it's done with the right intentions now, it's not a good idea in the long run.

Posted · Report post

My point, for those of you who don't have needle dick complex like Fiz, is that in a free market how do you pick and choose which businesses you are going to put bonus and/or salary limitations on?

lol free market oh that's precious

watching you post is like watching a two year old figure out how to use the remote control

Posted · Report post

I think the government would probably do it to the companies that they've saved with crap tons of money in the last few years. Mainly I see this falling on bank's and companies like AIG, ford and GM and alike.

Posted · Report post

I think the government would probably do it to the companies that they've saved with crap tons of money in the last few years. Mainly I see this falling on bank's and companies like AIG, ford and GM and alike.

The Obama administration will call for increased oversight of executive pay at all banks, Wall Street firms and possibly other companies as part of a sweeping plan to overhaul financial regulation, government officials said.

Posted · Report post

The Obama administration will call for increased oversight of executive pay at all banks, Wall Street firms and possibly other companies as part of a sweeping plan to overhaul financial regulation, government officials said.

The Obama administration will call for increased oversight of executive pay at all banks, Wall Street firms and possibly other companies

The Obama administration will call for increased oversight of executive pay

increased oversight

my god not oversight

Posted · Report post

Americans love a good witch hunt.