Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaAllDay

Honestly...

46 posts in this topic

looks like today was a major let down for those who were stuck in cubicles all day and had to resort to these threads for entertainment..

Who believes we are trading for B Lloyd?

Not this guy.

youd be stupid to believe that denver wojkd give up their best wr for anyone that we are willing to trade them. I mean yea we could give them picks and all but I feel yall just overreacted to that nfl.com article on what trades should be done.

Yea someone would be stupid to believe that but the only stupid thing I'm seeing is that spelling and grammar.

Yea someone would be stupid to believe that but the only stupid thing I'm seeing is that spelling and grammar.

Try having man-thumbs and using your droid xs small ass keyboard. Spelling mistakes are correctable, unfortunitly for your case they havent came up with a cure for the common moron

Who believes we are trading for B Lloyd?

Not this guy.

youd be stupid to believe that denver wojkd give up their best wr for anyone that we are willing to trade them. I mean yea we could give them picks and all but I feel yall just overreacted to that nfl.com article on what trades should be done.

It is known that we are attempting to trade for him. So Boom roasted!

Okay John Clayton just said that we are not going after him at this point. And apparently Denver wants a 3rd and 5th for him now. He is not worth that. He isn't that great of a reciever to have for half a season.

ok, Ron Rivera already debunked that several hours ago.

im seeing a relation between terrible threads and the 2011 join date