Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaAllDay

Honestly...

46 posts in this topic

<checks join date>

ive been here since 07, jbro killed my old account i made after the crash (neg repped it to smack, which would be fine, except that i couldn't even post in smack) and so here i am

Let's all get along. We either will get Brandon Lloyd, or we won't. I assume we won't but for some reason our name is being thrown around so it's worth discussing I assume. :)?

I actually joined in 1991 on a Usenet discussion group.

Moderation was absurd back then.

ive been here since 07, jbro killed my old account i made after the crash (neg repped it to smack, which would be fine, except that i couldn't even post in smack) and so here i am

Implying that the date you registered has anything to do with your intellegence or fanlyhood.

You fail, I tried registering 2 years back but for some reason whenever I logged on it would say cookies r missing or some poo. Lick my harry ballzonya

im seeing a relation between terrible threads and the 2011 join date

I am an exception to the rule.

I never thought we would but I did(and still do) want us to.

I never thought we would but I did(and still do) want us to.

Dont get me wrong, hed be an instant upgrade over all but smith, but its just not feasible

Anyways, who does TJ Houdafukstolemypie play for now?

Dont get me wrong, hed be an instant upgrade over all but smith, but its just not feasible

Oh I know. He will easily fetch a 3rd rounder and Tennessee has two of em(one is compensatory though). We don't have that.

Just love the idea of having a guy whose specialty is making difficult/spectacular catches paired with a guy that can throw it a mile and has a slight tendency of throwing over the heads of our receivers(a lot of Cam's overthrows are routine for Lloyd lol).

Anyways, who does TJ Houdafukstolemypie play for now?

No one because he sucks.