Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobby Jindal: Hope for Republican Party, Brown, Exorcist

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Theres a stem cell research joke in there somewhere, I am sure of it.

Posted

He seems to be a popular governor. He already has more experience at actually running something than Obama did.

and more than Mccain did.

Posted

and more than Mccain did.

True enough. Irt executive experience, Jindal > Mccain >>>>> Obama.

So far, Obama's lack of leadership experience has manifested itself on several occasions. Hopefully, he does learn on the job though.

Posted

Mccain has zero executive experience, therefor Mccain = Obama.

now that Obama has about 2 months of it, Obama > Mccain in executive experience.

Posted

Mccain was a Navy 06. Thats quite a bit of executive leadership experience. In fact, leadership training started the day he entered the academy.

Posted

You're biased...

Military =/= leadership experience...

Posted

Some officers are great, others not so much, but all end up with at least some leadership experience.

Posted

I manage a McDonalds so I have more executive experience than Obama, McCain, and Jindal put together.

Posted

You're biased...

Military =/= leadership experience...

leadership experience, sure. if the president ever needs to lead a ragtag group of soldiers behind enemy lines, military experience would be great.

executive experience? actually running something like a company or a government? no.

Posted

I think only a president's job can count as having experience spending more money that your country doesn't have than any other country in the world. I guess that's why so many representatives feel they're qualified, because of their time blowing large amounts of cash away.

Posted

Pentecostals are weird, man. The fact that Jindal took part in such acts as exorcism and the like puts him in my bant book

Posted

leadership experience, sure. if the president ever needs to lead a ragtag group of soldiers behind enemy lines, military experience would be great.

executive experience? actually running something like a company or a government? no.

Exactly. I've been leading my dog on walks for over 10 years. Does that mean I would be a great commander-in-chief? Why hell no.