• Please log in to reply
1499 replies to this topic

#1486 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

Damn...this team lives or dies by the play of Cam Newton. That screen was an ugly busted play...more busted than a $20 Okinawa hooker. I will say this though.....I bet that's the last time Cam makes that mistake all season. He never makes the same mistake twice (wish he never made them at all, but he's a rookie....). Where was Smitty this game? Our offensive explosiveness seemed lacking this game.

I see the Cam haters are out in full force...Must be college kids still pissed cause Cam helped Auburn kicked their school behinds...

#1487 Dilla

Dilla

Mad Decent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts
  • LocationWashington, North Carolina

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

Dude, Cam is open to criticism. Chill the fug out.

Dude is not a baby, he can handle it.

Edited by Dilla, 16 October 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#1488 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,278 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

I see the Cam haters are out in full force...Must be college kids still pissed cause Cam helped Auburn kicked their school behinds...

How the hell is he hating? He stated the truth .. dont be a delusional fug stick.

#1489 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

ROFL. I am the farthest thing from a Cam hater. I'll proudly say I've been on his dick since Day 1. Care to read what you quoted again? More carefully this time please?

#1490 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

I blame Naannee.

#1491 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

On a serious note I just realized...at least Naannee didn't make any blatant mistakes (besides the hold.)

#1492 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

Too many couch coaches and couch gm's around here. Lol, stop crying and enjoy the ride. On Cam nuts on day and hate him the next. Sbtfu please.

#1493 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,341 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

Constructive criticism my friend. Sheesh!

#1494 RomanG18

RomanG18

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

A lot of complaints on the O, but we are giving up 30 points a game. We have had no DL and all the LBs are hurt. To paraphrase a dumb ass politician "It's the D stupid!"

#1495 Kick

Kick

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

Watching the game today and previously is a true indicator that our weakest link is the defense. Why do we allow other teams to run open field and not block? How many runs did Turner have to make today before anyone noticed? Isn't football still a contact sport? Why was Cam not protected more? Maybe we need to go back to the Defense 101. I know we have a great team and as a fan, for those player who do not want to give 100%, all I can say is bye bye. I want wins and I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Panthers

#1496 smiley4284

smiley4284

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

Pilares teammate Salas from Hawaii caught 8 for 77 yards against Green Bay. Why hasnt Pilares broke the rotation on offense?

#1497 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

Not like your offense could do poo after we made adjustments either, so your whole team is the weak link! HAHAHA

#1498 Tinkerdog

Tinkerdog

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Not like your offense could do poo after we made adjustments either, so your whole team is the weak link! HAHAHA

Away, TROLL.............. :conehead:

Just enjoy what FEW wins you have LEFT over the Panthers you will get the next 10 years! Once the Defense is shored up to stop the RUN, you goons are toast!

#1499 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

Away, TROLL.............. :conehead:

Just enjoy what FEW wins you have LEFT over the Panthers you will get the next 10 years! Once the Defense is shored up to stop the RUN, you goons are toast!

Not to be a downer or anything, but I wonder how long Houston has been saying that...

#1500 XLR8

XLR8

Flag that Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

So this is a thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.