Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just for fun...

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Case: young girl is abducted from school yard, abductor brutally tortures and rapes her before feeding her to his dog

Scenario: The police have cornered the abductor in a stand-off, the father of the girl has snuck into the location ahead of and outside of the awareness of the police and faces the abductor alone

Question: What is justified for the father to do?

(don't ask, i don't know where this crap comes from either)

Posted

kill you for making this thread

Posted

Anything he wants, but he will have to go through a trial to try and clear himself afterwards.

This assumes that the other person is actually the abductor and not just a likely suspect.

Posted

I have a daughter and i would torture the mf for as long as i could......Kill him slowly...i would go to jail but i would have the satisfaction that what he did to my girl i did 1o times worse

Posted

I don't have a daughter, but if the same happened to my son, there's one dead emmereffer and I deal with a trial by a jury of my peers

Posted

this thread is so fun!

Posted

I never learned to speak hypothetical.

Posted

Shoot him in the knee. Then take a screwdriver and stab his other knee. Then start twisting it in the wounds. Then i'd chop his dick off and feed it to piranhas.

Posted

I can't really answer this question without knowing what kind of dog it was.

Posted

I have a daughter and i would torture the mf for as long as i could......Kill him slowly...i would go to jail but i would have the satisfaction that what he did to my girl i did 1o times worse

Damn right!

I'd cut off one finger at a time. Then one toe at a time. Of course I would burn the wound so he couldn't bleed to death. Then maybe pull some teeth. break some bones with a blunt object. You know, the usual!

Posted

Was the daughter well behaved or was she a complainer? Would she have grown up to be a contributor to society or a crack-head or ***** or something?

Also, you're neglecting possibility that the dad was really gay and had "snuck into the location" early because he wanted to have ass sex with this guy.

Posted

Is she hot?