Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's give credit where it's due.

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Falcons defense played lights out. From the tipped ball at the end of the half that went for an INT to the defensive lineman's interception at the end of the 4th that effectively iced the game, the plays made by their guys against an otherwise well-performing offense were outstanding. both of those plays were individual effort that changed the game.

chalk this one up to experience. we're not a playoff team this year, never were. next time bitches. :cheers2:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

At one point they were 1 for 9 stopping us on 3rd down. That was far from lights out.

Posted · Report post

Pass me whatever you're smoking.

Posted · Report post

Between our Defense sucking ass and finding a way to lose, we lost another game....we beat the Falcons for 3 quarters...this isn't new...it happens every week.

Posted · Report post

Both teams were sustaining long drives, there were hardly any punts. Then, Atlanta's defense made adjustments and dialed up the pressure and it worked. Our defense, meanwhile, continued to take what it was being dealt by the Falcons.

Not sure if it's on McDermott or the guys we have on the field, or both, but it's got to change.

Posted · Report post

both had bad defenses, theres just wasn't as bad as ours

Posted · Report post

Better team lost. Screw them.

Posted · Report post

At least PhillyB is trying to give the winner credit. I give rep for that.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We lost on the 3rd and 12 play. Ryan got hit, still managed to complete the pass to Douglas, who had a big gain. Defense can't stop anyone besides Jacksonville during a rainstorm. No I take that back, not even then.

Posted · Report post

I'll the defense credit.. the Panthers defense. But I'm glad you gave Atlanta credit. They did play well. For that you get rep.

Posted · Report post

Defensive tackles stink and lbs can't shed blocks

Posted · Report post

I give them credit for putting themselves in a position to accept the win we handed over.