Photo
- - - - -

Preemptive Rational Assessment Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 Punisher

Punisher

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

why hasn't anyone mentioned this

What running back have we stopped all season. If you didn't see this coming in the preseason when Reggie Bush, D. Scott, and Dwyer were pounding us down then I don't know what to say. That was when we were "healthy". It hasn't gotten any better with some of the players we are rolling out there now.

You guys need to lower your expectations and it wont hurt as bad when a RB rapes your team in the but. I know some of you guys think we will win against Washington and Minnesota. Maybe we get Washington, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Torrain run all over and win. AP will punk some of our 3rd stringers/PS guys pretty bad, so go ahead and be ready, and dont blame it on the coaches. You can't tackle a high school player with elementary kids.

#17 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

What running back have we stopped all season. If you didn't see this coming in the preseason when Reggie Bush, D. Scott, and Dwyer were pounding us down then I don't know what to say. That was when we were "healthy". It hasn't gotten any better with some of the players we are rolling out there now.

You guys need to lower your expectations and it wont hurt as bad when a RB rapes your team in the but. I know some of you guys think we will win against Washington and Minnesota. Maybe we get Washington, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Torrain run all over and win. AP will punk some of our 3rd stringers/PS guys pretty bad, so go ahead and be ready, and dont blame it on the coaches. You can't tackle a high school player with elementary kids.

I've never seen someone misspell "butt."

#18 1989

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

had 3 ints.

#19 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

had 3 ints.

Only one was a bad throw. So if I hear this again I will know you either didn't watch the game or are a total fuggin' moron.

#20 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

All I know is we need experienced Fat people in the middle. That would be a huge improvement over what we have now.

#21 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

All I know is we need experienced Fat people in the middle. That would be a huge improvement over what we have now.

Half of this board should fit that description. Draft from within?

#22 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:14 AM

Turnovers change everything. Have a little class.

Falcons defense has the longest streak in the Nfl with turnovers. I saw those coming anyway, especially against a rookie.

And I did have class at first, until I saw comments like these.

falcons are trash kgo fugg your self you dirty bird

Heh. This is how your fellow fan is representing your fanbase. It's quite funny actually.

Anyway, I'll be quiet for a while, until the next game where we win again! :troll:

#23 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:20 AM

Falcons defense has the longest streak in the Nfl with turnovers. I saw those coming anyway, especially against a rookie.

He really only made one rookie INT, the first was a great play by your Db and the third was a tossup with no time left.

Heh. This is how your fellow fan is representing your fanbase. It's quite funny actually.

Anyway, I'll be quiet for a while, until the next game where we win again! :troll:

I facepalmed when I saw his response. Good luck next game, go beat those 'Aints and Suckaneers for us ;)

#24 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:32 AM

You cannot stop MT with the DT's we have