Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Richardson: "I have not thought about Jim Harbaugh as a head coach"

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just wanted to point something out again that I noted at the time.

Jerry never considered bringing in Jim Harbaugh. Never called him, texted (ha ha), contacted.

At the time I said, "Why not fly him in for a day at the cost of a few grand. Any businessman knows you don't limit your options." If we had evaluated him and said no I would have no problems.

I can find the thread if you need proof.

Bad business decisions always come to light.

Oh and PS: Can anyone find the JR press conference where he says this? All of them seem to have been expunged from the internet.

I'm tired of being right.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think JR said they hadn't *thought* about him, I thought he said they hadn't *contacted* him, but I could be wrong there. He may have said both.

Posted · Report post

That was the direct quote...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Happy Panther']I just wanted to point something out again that I noted at the time.

Jerry never considered bringing in Jim Harbaugh. Never called him, texted (ha ha), contacted.

At the time I said, "Why not fly him in for a day at the cost of a few grand. Any businessman knows you don't limit your options." If we had evaluated him and said no I would have no problems.

I can find the thread if you need proof.

Bad business decisions always come to light.

Oh and PS: Can anyone find the JR press conference where he says this? All of them seem to have been expunged from the internet.

I'm tired of being right.[/QUOTE]

Yeah let us ignore how much we were blame Jimmy C and Fox for the reality of our team last season and now let's turn on our new QB and head coach...Damn some of u Panther fans are funny.

Posted · Report post

I'm TIRED of u making pointless threads.

Right or wrong, you should definitely chill for a little bit

Posted · Report post

this thread is on par with Luck threads....who gives a fug.

Posted · Report post

Quit talking about me, this is embarrasing.
Also, you wouldn't be 5-1 if I was at the helm. The 49ers, unlike the Panthers worked on improving the roster last year.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry here is the quote:

[QUOTE]I had not thought about talking to him about a head coach,[/QUOTE]

Posted · Report post

What else do you have for us Happy...keep it going. It must be fun to live your life in such depression and negativity of what if's and we should of's.

Posted · Report post

The thread is correct. If Rivera does not end up being a top notch HC & Harbaugh does...this thread matters a lot! He is simply pointing out the facts. I remember it to, b/c I really liked Harbaugh at Standford & knew he would be great in the NFL. There's still time to be wrong either way, but that fact the JR ignored him "is what it is". :-)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='footballisasport']Yeah let us ignore how much we were blame Jimmy C and Fox for the reality of our team last season and now let's turn on our new QB and head coach...Damn some of u Panther fans are funny.[/QUOTE]

Jimmy C sure. One of the worst quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL.

Fox? He wasn't the cause of our problems. Lame duck maybe.

Look up to that box in the West Endzone if you want to see where the responsibility lies...

Posted · Report post

lulz we really gonna act like Jim Harbaugh would have coached here when San Fran had an opening?

keep grasping at straws people