Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Jerry Richardson: "I have not thought about Jim Harbaugh as a head coach"

51 posts in this topic

What else do you have for us Happy...keep it going. It must be fun to live your life in such depression and negativity of what if's and we should of's.

Reminder...3-19

I'm about as far from depressed as a human could be.

The thread is correct. If Rivera does not end up being a top notch HC & Harbaugh does...this thread matters a lot! He is simply pointing out the facts. I remember it to, b/c I really liked Harbaugh at Standford & knew he would be great in the NFL. There's still time to be wrong either way, but that fact the JR ignored him "is what it is". :-)

Wish I had your insight...

I just wanted to point something out again that I noted at the time.

Jerry never considered bringing in Jim Harbaugh. Never called him, texted (ha ha), contacted.

At the time I said, "Why not fly him in for a day at the cost of a few grand. Any businessman knows you don't limit your options." If we had evaluated him and said no I would have no problems.

I can find the thread if you need proof.

Bad business decisions always come to light.

Oh and PS: Can anyone find the JR press conference where he says this? All of them seem to have been expunged from the internet.

I'm tired of being right.

Well at least you posted this, so in the event that Rivera and Co. light up the league next year and the 49ers revert to garbage...it'll be your turn to 'be right'.

Wish I had your insight...

Me too. prickhead! :eek: Kidding.

I meant 'knew' in the subjective way that anyone (including paid NFL professional scouts) 'know' about any other human being.

Hope that makes you feel better about yourself tho. :Angel_anim:

lulz we really gonna act like Jim Harbaugh would have coached here?

How would we know?

We never thought about him.

Went after a castoff who was turned down 11 times. Wonder why??

Of course you all will be butt hurt about my comments for a while until I am right yet again.

I really get tired of being right.

Well at least you posted this, so in the event that Rivera and Co. light up the league next year and the 49ers revert to garbage...it'll be your turn to 'be right'.

You can bump any of my predictions anytime.

I rarely miss.

I'm sure I could dig up some threads from 2009 about how we should have hired Josh mcdaniels after his 6-0 start...

How would we know?

We never thought about him.

Went after a castoff who was turned down 11 times. Wonder why??

Of course you all will be butt hurt about my comments for a while until I am right yet again.

I really get tired of being right.

Must be fun living in a dream world.

if you legitimately think Harbaugh would have ever came here, I think you should probably step away from the internet because you're doing it wrong.

:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5: