Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

The Walking Dead on AMC

1,233 posts in this topic

I don't believe what I wrote below is a spoiler but to be safe I will white it out this explains when the living dies they turns into Zombies w/o being bitten....Seems like everybody should know this by now.

SPOLIER IN WHITE HIGHLIGHT TO READ

in season 1 at the Atlanta CDC building before the building blew up the Dr scientist guy whispered something in Ricks ear ....He told Rick everybody is infected if you die you will become a Zombie the only way to kill the living is a bullet in the head and they wont turn into a Zombie. The Dr. incinerated himself. Season2 Rick was in the bar and shot both of those guys in the head. Rick did not shoot Shane in the head maybe it was the shock of it all and Shane became a Zombie. Rick is afraid to tell the rest of survivors so they dont give up and loose faith.

anyway that should explain it.

1 person likes this

are ya'll disappointed b/c they killed him off or b/c of the way they did it??

both. he was the only believable (and cool) character on the show.

also, they led you on to believe he MIGHT be killed because of his 'barbaric' and survivalist views and then they decide to have him randomly crack because of what lori said.

pretty lame

When they set up the closure between Lori and Shane I figured his death was imminent. He had to go, now the show can move on a little bit ;)

I downloaded 1-90 of the comics. Plan to read them after the season is over. :D

I gotta catch up on the comics im still on the governor storyline.. any idea where you can get the newer comics at?

I think Shane's death was perfect. I liked having him around for awhile; but TWD wasn't big enough for Shane & Rick and Rick's not going anywhere.

I wish they hadn't killed off Shane. He was the best character on the show. If Rick, Lori, or Carl don't die (hopefully all three, badly, but I'll settle for just one) by the end of next season I will write a strongly-worded negative yelp review about some struggling local business in my area. So help me god I'll do it.