Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead on AMC

1,263 posts in this topic

Posted

the arms and jaws were removed to keep them from hurting her. I guess after awhile they learned to stop trying to eat her. Wouldn't they go dormant though since they can't eat?

Posted

I was thinking that it may have something to do with the robe.

Like why else would someone completely cover themselves like that.

I am not saying your wrong, I just have never heard that.

IMO the robe would help hide her from other walkers plus it would be covered in walker scent.

Posted

They didn't seem to want to go after Andrea either, would that have been them getting used to humans?

Posted

They didn't seem to want to go after Andrea either, would that have been them getting used to humans?

I thought that Michonne killed the zombie that was trying to eat Andrea?

Like basically on top of her trying to ear her.

You might need to rewatch game tape.

Posted

I thought the hooded figure was stupid, two zombies who just stand there? It looked like their jaws were gone and they were armless but it wouldn't stop them from trying to dry hump a person to death.

Seriously? Stop trolling... :rolleyes:

Posted

Totally disagree. Rick murdered Shane. When you talk a guy down with reason and make him lower his weapon and then stab him in the gut, that is murder, not self defense. What will be interesting to me will be seeing everybody here that defends Rick and hates Shane defend Rick in season 3 when he does all the same things Shane did. For some reason Rick gets a pass from everyone, when he's been directly or indirectly responsible for most deaths on this show. I love that the show is written so well that I actually hate Rick, and want to punch the actor that portrays him as if he was Rick himself. That's when you know you are hooked.

Totally disagree. Rick murdered Shane. When you talk a guy down with reason and make him lower his weapon and then stab him in the gut, that is murder, not self defense. What will be interesting to me will be seeing everybody here that defends Rick and hates Shane defend Rick in season 3 when he does all the same things Shane did. For some reason Rick gets a pass from everyone, when he's been directly or indirectly responsible for most deaths on this show. I love that the show is written so well that I actually hate Rick, and want to punch the actor that portrays him as if he was Rick himself. That's when you know you are hooked.

If Rick wouldn't have killed Shane, he would have snapped and tried to kill him again. Maybe I'm just interpreting it wrong but I seen it as Rick thought it was the last straw and he had to kill Shane.

Posted

Rick gave Shane numerous opportunities to redeem himself at that point it was either Rick or Shane walking away. Not both. Rick did what he had to do..

Posted

Rick said himself that he just got tired of dealing with Shane. He said that he knew what Shane was up to and said he could have talked him off the ledge but he just was so tired of it. On the other hand I think Shane knew he was doomed and alone after watching that lone walker in the field after Ricks talk with him. I mean the worlds poo now, Lori wants nothing to do with him and said it may be his kid but that it'll be Ricks baby regardless, He protected everyone but everyone still liked Rick more, even though Rick keeps placing the group in jeopardy, and his best friend, who he saved, doesn't validate his worth to the group. I think Shane wanted out and was begging Rick to shoot him.

I think Shane would still be on the show if it wasnt for the director/producer of the show wanting to cast him as the lead in LA Noir, so they had to kill him off. Stupid LA Noir.

Posted

As for the robe, I'd just like to think they used it to cover the figure since they didn't have an actress yet...

Posted

Rick has the crazy gene now. season three he will start with a shaved head...

Posted

considering how dangerous other humans are, hiding in a bunch of zombies like that would be pretty safe

Posted

I thought that Michonne killed the zombie that was trying to eat Andrea?

Like basically on top of her trying to ear her.

You might need to rewatch game tape.

No, the two chained up to the hooded figure.