Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

The Walking Dead on AMC

1,233 posts in this topic

to be fair, PSC, I haven't heard of GRRM doing ASOIAF with the intentions of it being screened anywhere... He may have, but meh...

asoiaf was martin's middle finger to hollywood for always being told to tone it down due to expenses, limitations and to make it more accessible

he wanted to do something too big for film. and even clocking in at 10 hours per book, it is

I tried to start watching the wire last year...the season felt like it was never taken off, so I quit it.

I also didn't get into GOT either. However, I know that show is badass, and will rewatch it one day.

Anyone have HBOGO app?

Just saw the finale, fortunately I managed to dodge all the spoilers people were throwing around in the internet and facebook to find out what happened. I'm displeased with what happened to Andrea. She's one of my favorite characters. Also the directions Rick is taking is kinda wtf-ish...I need to read the comics to see what the fug is going on..

enhanced-buzz-13025-1332273244-2.jpg
4 people like this

Just read an interview with Robert Kirkman that said it is actually difficult to do interviews about Season 2 now that they are already a few months into working on Season 3. He said what they have planned for Season 3 blows Season 2 out of the water.

Great now I'm more excited. Bastard. The countdown begins....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-best-memes-from-the-walking-dead-season-two

anyone else think the country boy's tracking skills are near savant levels?

My brother and some of his friends have probably spent more of their lives in the woods than they have inside.

I could see them being like that.

Ditto the shooting like Herschel (it wasn't that long a range anyway).