#226 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:08 AM

I think that, by the end of this little thing, Herschel's gonna turn out super weird and/or psychotic, Glenn's chick will end up leaving with the group, Daryl will se Meryl and think it's another illusion, but it's gonna turn out real, and uhhh I dunno what's gonna happen with Sophia.

#227 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,105 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:00 AM

The end of the episode blew my mind, I mean what the hell? I thought it was a good one, much better than last week. The supper scene really let you know how tense things have gotten with everyone. I agree with Smitty Is Our Saviors assessment, shes too hot to leave behind now that the blonde is totally crazy.

#228 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

Good thing the blonde chick is a chick, otherwise Daryl would be dead.

Edited by SmittyIsOurSavior, 15 November 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#229 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,020 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

To me, Shane has come off as a dick almost the whole series, last year included. Then they show you these flashbacks and I think maybe Im wrong, he at least was a decent guy... I really enjoy the way they keep it going, very good television...

I was thinkin Hershel is the Governor, only know about him from PSCs spoilers last season... As much as yous hate on Andrea, I dont think shes going anywhere. Again from PSCs spoilers, doesnt she become a badass? The TalkingDead mentioned that she becomes a very skilled sharpshooter...

#230 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,976 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

To me, Shane has come off as a dick almost the whole series, last year included. Then they show you these flashbacks and I think maybe Im wrong, he at least was a decent guy... I really enjoy the way they keep it going, very good television...

I was thinkin Hershel is the Governor, only know about him from PSCs spoilers last season... As much as yous hate on Andrea, I dont think shes going anywhere. Again from PSCs spoilers, doesnt she become a badass? The TalkingDead mentioned that she becomes a very skilled sharpshooter...

Yeah, I agree, Shane comes off as a dick, but in reality, he may have the correct attitude for the situation... I think he had correct motives to start with and has realized that if he's gonna survive he's got to change the rules.

Andrea is nowhere near as annoying to me as Rick's wife... and I think Andrea is much more attractive as well. What she did to Daryl was just stupidity based on her trying to show she's not just "a girl".

IDK about Hershel being the Governor, I think that may be Merle or maybe even someone else entirely... I think that SioS has it pretty well figured out... Hershel is a religious "nut" that thinks the zombies shouldn't be killed... either because of religious reasons or maybe he thinks they may find a cure...

Either way, once Rick finds out about the zombies in the barn, they're gone, possibly with a big fight. The next few episodes could get good if they do them right...

#231 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,180 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

#232 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

There's no way that Hershel becomes the Governor. Both of them are in the comics and it would be completely out of Hershel's character as misguided as he is and change way too many future plot points for Hershel to become the Governor. I do think it's very possible that Merle becomes the Governor but partly implausible too because in the comics The Governor was incredibly sick and twisted and did horrible horrible things to people, he was still a charismatic leader who was decent to the people that followed him and I don't see that from Merle but I wouldn't be surprised if he did become the Governor.

#233 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,105 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for doing the invisotext, it's really thoughtful of you! I hate spoilers. I broke down and read The Empire Strikes Back before I saw the movie and never forgave myself.

#234 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for doing the invisotext, it's really thoughtful of you! I hate spoilers. I broke down and read The Empire Strikes Back before I saw the movie and never forgave myself.

Well the one thing I will say about that is Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.
:auto:

#235 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,180 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:30 PM

I think that whoever said Maggie joins as a regular cast member is right.

#236 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,020 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

There's no way that Hershel becomes the Governor. Both of them are in the comics and it would be completely out of Hershel's character as misguided as he is and change way too many future plot points for Hershel to become the Governor. I do think it's very possible that Merle becomes the Governor but partly implausible too because in the comics but I wouldn't be surprised if he did become the Governor.

deleted part to keep cookinwithgas in the dark...

I accept that. Like I said, I only know of the Governor from another poster's post last year. I was simply speculating, nothing more... I have not read, nor intended to imply that I know whats going to happen based on the comics...

#237 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,180 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

I've heard that Merle = Governor theory at least 100 times. Has Kirkman even specified that the Governor would be in the series this season or next? He confirmed that Michonne would be in season 3.

they need to put tyrese up in here ASAP. Perfect example would they find Sophia with Tyrese.

#238 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

I'm still waiting for Morgan & Son. Rick hasn't radio'd them in a while, though.

#239 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,180 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

I'm still waiting for Morgan & Son. Rick hasn't radio'd them in a while, though.

they were missing from the comics for a while before the returned, I believe.

#240 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,180 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

DAE for a hot second get pissed because Daryl looked like he had turned coming back from out of the woods?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com