Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Why I'm Glad Fans Have No Say In the FO

106 posts in this topic

Brevity wins.

OP take note.

Brevity disguises lack of insight.

Can we sticky this for the remainder of the season?

oh yeah I thought that dude would be a perennial pro bowler

lol

thought Matt Moore would lead the Panthers to the promise land

I still think he COULD be an excellent third down receiver. He just has to get motivated and stay away from the bottle....hands like his don't come around very often. He really just needs to learn how to use his body to shield defenders and create space.....oh and learn the plays :lol:....

Yep because you're the best at evaluating talent that there is....

I'm ok

OK I took the time to read that diatribe...and it is another "HEY GUISE STOP WORRYING ABOUT LOSSES" thread.

This team will improve. This team will take some lumps. This team will lose, sometimes big. This team WILL WIN, and when it learns how to win, it will do so convincingly, repeatedly, and will contend for a very long time.

We need more fluff like this. Keep it up.

GO PANTHERSS! WOOP!

OK I took the time to read that diatribe...and it is another "HEY GUISE STOP WORRYING ABOUT LOSSES" thread.

We need more fluff like this. Keep it up.

GO PANTHERSS! WOOP!

Your handle is misleading. And your reading comprehension is subpar as well, because at no point did I say "don't worry."

My post was simply pointing out that the flaws the team has are not solvable by firing the front office/coaches/trading all the players or any of the other knee jerk reactions that show up after a loss.

b. Punting to Hester is/was fuging stupid. As evidenced by his beating our ass.

rivera controls tackling and pursuit on special teams. baker can spot the ball where he wants it.......ain't that right yo :crazy:

Very long; Did Read :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

rivera controls tackling and pursuit on special teams. baker can spot the ball where he wants it.......ain't that right yo :crazy:

Yeah, punting to the best PR in the game denotes a great, aggressive coaching mind. Only pussies punt it out of bounds.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. We'll be fine, even though we never have been. I guarantee it to you. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Fixed for this totally REFRESHING thread.

i have no meaningful contributions to this discussion.

ftfy