Photo
- - - - -

Clausen's Trade Value in 2012?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#46 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

What if the Jimmyz worked his buttt off this off-season? What if he dedicated himself to coming into camp and showing he can be the #2 QB? What if he looked good in OTA'a and TC? What if he carried that over into the pre-season? What if the buzz coming out of camp was not of our potential, but what the Jimmyz has done?

The air-waves would be a buzzin'. The scout's will be a toutin'. And we just may get a decent draft pick from some QB needy doof.

Or, more llikely. The Jimmyz lazed around all summer. Content with holding a clipboard and being called a professional football player.That, and iIt gives him a good reason to wear all those cool hats.

#47 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

Maybe we'll keep Clausen till RR finds a QB that he wants to develope. He's said that he wants a similar QB to Cam. I thought that J Johnson from the Bucs woulda been a good choice, or that kid from the Burg. But keep in mind that we have to be prepared if Cam goes down, we'll need a QB who knows the system.

#48 rubberpantz

rubberpantz

Trevor, let's go, smokes!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

he has high cut value...

#49 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Please people--no more Clausen threads. All of the trash-talking punks and former and current middle school bullies are getting carpal tunnel syndrome.

#50 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

clausen has value?

#51 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

They only got a 4th for The Golden Calf of Bristol and he is a media darling and made it to the playoffs.

#52 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

6th round pick, i really would like to see Clausen with the Colts. i dont want to see Luck being the top pick from the Colts. i really want Luck in Miami (compete with James for Miami hype) and Clausen would be best there. he could watch and learn from the great Manning for 3 years.

Soooooo, can I ummmm get this guy? Or will that incur the wrath of Kurb? :rolleyes:

It's like he put a red bullseye on the back of his own head, for God's sake.

#53 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

Clausen should release a bunch of YouTube videos of him working out, get some media hype going. That is a sure fire way to increase trade value nowadays. Our only hope is that a team has some major qb injuries in preseason and needs a new clipboard holder.