Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swarly

World Series Thread - Rangers vs. Cardinals

41 posts in this topic

This is one for the ages, for reals.

Love how Joe Buck gave the same call that his dad did when Kirby Puckett hit the walk-off in 91. "We will see you tomorrow night!"

Rangers had two innings to wrap up the series. Well they blew those innings. As Cards are looking to take the series as they lead 6-2 in the beginnig of the 8th in game 7.

last chance

Atlanta Braves.....Oops :lol:

Amazing WS...

I love how people said this would be a dreadful WS because the "battle of the massive payroll" teams like NY and Philly weren't in it, but this was 1000000x better than it would have been with those teams.

I was pulling for the Rangers here but I don't really dislike either team. Really as long as NY, Philly, or Boston doesn't win the WS I'm 100% fine with whoever does. Gotta be heart breaking for Rangers fans to lose it within one strike this year. They're a good team and I feel like the AL will belong to them over the next few years, so they'll be back.. but this one has gotta hurt bad.

Go Cardinals!!! Been a Cards fan since I was 10 years old. Man, to win it in 2006 was great but to pull this off in 2011 is amazing! Great feeling as a fan! St. Louis Cardinals: 2011 World Series Champions! Sweet as Hell!!!!