Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers128

Comment on the Reddit Discussion

37 posts in this topic

Wilmington is nice and all (I grew up there too but now reside outside of ILM), but the traffic is freaking terrible.

Does that have anything to do with the sheisty condition of the roads? I-95 South sucks pure asswater. When I went to Sparty for TC, I saw more than one closed up Welcome Center...boarded all up like a ghost town. I noticed that SC doesn't cut the grass in the median or on the sides of the highways either. What's up with that? Looks like s#!te, IMHO.

You must not drive I85 from Concord to Charlotte. Well, you might, but you'd never know with the trees covering the signs.

I wouldn't live in SC if you paid me, let me live mortgage free, gave me one 18 year-old blonde a week to bone, and gave me a fleet of BMWs.

Uuuum. That's fugging awesome.

And think about this. Instead of having to say to a girl at the bar "Would you like to come back to my trailer?" You could say "Would you like to come back to my trailers?" Panty dropping trailer mansion FTW!!!

Heh, you'd have to move to Amsterdam.... of course, legal weed.... Yup, win/win.

Outside of a couple of cities, SC is a 3rd world country.

I wouldn't live in SC if you paid me, let me live mortgage free, gave me one 18 year-old blonde a week to bone, and gave me a fleet of BMWs.

Is that offer on the table? If so could you point those that are offering it in my direction? Much obliged.

people actually go to Welcome Centers on the interstate?

i've peed in several, and they are good if you are traveling with pets also. normally i'd just stop at gas stations and fast food restaurants though.

people actually go to Welcome Centers on the interstate?

Not in certain areas of SC

In my experiences, the restrooms are usually much cleaner than most gas stations. The stench of pissy stalls and the wet floors of gas station restrooms make them avoidable.

as a north carolinian, i've always taken jabs at south carolina for being the less desirable of the carolinas. but my girl moved to greenville, sc for work for six months, and ill be damned if that wasnt one of the most perfect cities i've been to. between the low COL, the bbq joints and a gorgeous downtown stuffed with restaurants and good bars with live music, i'd move there in a heartbeat if i merely had the brains to work for GE. being 30 minutes from Wofford's practice fields doesn't hurt, neither.

as a north carolinian, i've always taken jabs at south carolina for being the less desirable of the carolinas. but my girl moved to greenville, sc for work for six months, and ill be damned if that wasnt one of the most perfect cities i've been to. between the low COL, the bbq joints and a gorgeous downtown stuffed with restaurants and good bars with live music, i'd move there in a heartbeat if i merely had the brains to work for GE. being 30 minutes from Wofford's practice fields doesn't hurt, neither.

nice try major of greenville....:D

you don't need always need brains to work for GE. derp derp

nice try major of greenville....:D

i wish! i'd eat at henry's bbq every day. instead im stuck in alexandria, va, forced to listen to people with awful maryland accents yammer on about the redskins on sports talk radio every day. and pay $1,400 for a one bedroom apartment with no yard.