Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

Just to continue the praying debate

20 posts in this topic

:lol:

At least distracted drivers on cell phones have someone on the other end.

:cheers2:

At least distracted drivers on cell phones have someone on the other end.

LMAO

A+

would read again

He shouldve watched bruce almighty.....GOd is not going to do everything for you...you got to do it for yourself and hope he has guidance

Religion is full of hypocrisy and contradictions.....

He shouldve watched bruce almighty.....GOd is not going to do everything for you...you got to do it for yourself and hope he has guidance

Religion is full of hypocrisy and contradictions.....

and man is sheepish stupid and even better, retardedly arrogant. This thread made my day.:smilewinkgrin:

Is Bruce Almighty the Newest Testament?

I am not a believer at all...but honestly, I don't think that "praying"per se is the issue with the guy. He just sucks under pressure. If he weren't religious he would have probably just been screaming for his momma or something. The issue is that he panicked and screwed up.

I am not a believer at all...but honestly, I don't think that "praying"per se is the issue with the guy. He just sucks under pressure. If he weren't religious he would have probably just been screaming for his momma or something. The issue is that he panicked and screwed up.

I remember the year the Rams won the Super Bowl, Isaac Bruce flipped his sports car and totalled it. He told everybody that once the car started careening out of control, he threw his hands up in the air and said "Jesus!"

God is a Rams fan.

So basically what you are saying, Meat, is that the Lord has been testing your faith since 2000? :P

So basically what you are saying, Meat, is that the Lord has been testing your faith since 2000? :P

That is exactly what I'm saying.

• Topics

• The Washington TImes? Really? Why not use Breitbart as your source?

• I can see the Cam injury.
      But the back to back winning seasons is weak, we were one game that resulted in a tie from having 3 straight .500+ seasons. And that 1 bad season we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs (just as far as last years Cowgirls made it) and lost on the road in a hard fought game to the team that shouodve won the superbowl if they would just hand the damn ball off to beast mode.
      We play in one of the tougher divisions, but outside of that we have a favorable schedule. Outside of the Pats, the AFC east has been one of the weakest in football. We play SF and Chicago who picked #2 and #3 in the draft for a reason.
      We play 3 of the worst 6 teams from last year. 6 out of our 16 games picked in the top 11 this year.
      Minn is in rebuild mode losing alot and could have Remmers starting at LT.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Because we have a CODE RED at safety and as recently as one year ago this guy was ranked as the 13th best strong safety based on a formula that makes as much sense as any for rating strong safety play.  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2623986-br-nfl-1000-ranking-the-top-35-strong-safeties-from-2015 Matt Kalil has sucked for longer and we paid him far more at a more critical position.  Justifying that and not Pryor makes no sense to me.