The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

and then:

@JeffDarlington
Amazingly, same despicable fan then proceeded to try to ask a few other Miami players for their arm bands. What a joke of a person.

#137 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,626 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:50 PM

Stay Classy Jet fans:

whoops, that was me. except i'm not a jets fan, i just went with some of my friends who had a free ticket to see some live football

#138 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

how pissed are you going to be when the Dolphins stomp all over the Jets tonight?

Lol

#139 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

I feel bad for Matt... Man, that was rough. He and Marshall actually could've shone the Jets up and won that game had Marshall caught the TD and interference would've been called on the pick 6. Refs gave the Jets an advantage...

Matt threw some great passes, and I still think he should be a starting QB in the NFL, and not by default. It just sucks because he wasn't getting any help from his WRs tonight and the line was allowing him to get beaten to a pulp. You gotta pull for a guy like that... It just sucks to see him get such tough breaks, not getting much help, and getting pummeled in the process for 2 years in a row.

And f*ck whoever the Jet fan was... what a piece of sh*t.

#140 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,443 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

Oh joy!! and Next week we get Baltimore and Jacksonvile. WTF espn.

#141 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:32 AM

Lol

The Dolphins should have handled the Jets tonight and anyone who watched the game could see that.

Their receivers forgot how to catch the ball and the refs forgot some of the rules.

poo happens.

#142 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

I feel sorry for moore, the whole franchise has gone to garbage.

#143 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

The Dolphins should have handled the Jets tonight and anyone who watched the game could see that.

Their receivers forgot how to catch the ball and the refs forgot some of the rules.

poo happens.

Maybe the quarterback shouldn't have thrown at Darrelle Revis so much.

#144 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

yeah Moore should have known Revis doesn't need to play by the same rules as other cornerbacks, he can do whatever he wants to a receiver.

#145 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

Sure I guess, but when your receiver is beating him like a drum you don't mind going at him, that is until he tries to rape your receiver at the goal line and it gets overlooked.

Marshall dominated him all night, he should have had 2 TDs last night. One he just ran out of bounds for no reason and the other, well...

#146 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

yeah Moore should have known Revis doesn't need to play by the same rules as other cornerbacks, he can do whatever he wants to a receiver.

Marshall got away with a blatant push off earlier in the series so it's about even. That doesn't excuse the sky ball that he threw at some no name rookie that Revis got the 2nd INT on.

#147 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

Marshall dominated him all night, he should have had 2 TDs last night. One he just ran out of bounds for no reason and the other, well...

The other one that the QB put behind him....

#148 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

Marshall got away with a blatant push off earlier in the series so it's about even. That doesn't excuse the sky ball that he threw at some no name rookie that Revis got the 2nd INT on.

Ignore the unblocked linebacker breaking Moore's sternum on that pass....why wasn't that a perfect ball...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

Keep going

#149 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

What about the terrible throw he made to Bess on 3rd down which led to them kicking the first FG rather than getting 6? Perhaps the checkdown to Reggie Bush 5 yards short of the first down marker in the 2nd half with a defender right on top of him? The throw behind Marshall at the goal line?

Seems like you don't have the same standards that you love to apply to certain quarterbacks over "your" guy.

#150 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

I do not have a guy. Moore literally got no help from his team or the refs. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 drops last night.

Other boneheaded plays as well. Marshall running out of bounds when he had no one around him is one. Moore missing a guy on 3rd and inches is another (then not going for it on 4th down at the opponents 40 yard line :smh: ). Bess fumbling is another.

Moore is going to have plays where you go WTF. He's new to the system, he's new to the starting lineup, and he's new to the receivers. He's also going to make a lot of good throws. You expect some good and bad with Moore. You should be able to count on receivers catching easy passes when they are there.

The one endzone pass was behind Marshall, BUT it did hit him in both his hands. Should have been a better ball, but it also should have been caught.

Bottom line is you aren't going to win a division game against a good defense and the refs if you drop around 7 passes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.