• 5,454 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:44 AM

Matt Moore
Posted Image

V.

Mark Sanchez
Posted Image

What are you guys expecting tonight?

If Daniel Thomas is playing, I expect a Dolphins victory.

Anyone else watching the game?

The jet to win and they did...I'm was a happy camper.:party::party:

#153 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:09 AM

I do not have a guy. Moore literally got no help from his team or the refs. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 drops last night.

Other boneheaded plays as well. Marshall running out of bounds when he had no one around him is one. Moore missing a guy on 3rd and inches is another (then not going for it on 4th down at the opponents 40 yard line :smh: ). Bess fumbling is another.

Moore is going to have plays where you go WTF. He's new to the system, he's new to the starting lineup, and he's new to the receivers. He's also going to make a lot of good throws. You expect some good and bad with Moore. You should be able to count on receivers catching easy passes when they are there.

The one endzone pass was behind Marshall, BUT it did hit him in both his hands. Should have been a better ball, but it also should have been caught.

Bottom line is you aren't going to win a division game against a good defense and the refs if you drop around 7 passes.

As usual, blame the receivers.

#154 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:26 AM

Who else would you like to blame for dropped passes?

Drops are, by definition, the receivers fault.

#155 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:28 PM

Who else would you like to blame for dropped passes?

Drops are, by definition, the receivers fault.

How about those WIDE OPEN receivers that didn't get the ball thrown 2 them on the Dolphins first 2 possesions. I remember a TE having the whole left side of the field to himself in the endzone on a 2nd n goal that Moore didn't see. Watching both of those QB'S play was nightmarish. Atleast an epic somersault came from the game IMHO

Posted Image

#156 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

TRD is probably a bigger Moore apologist than Matt's own mother.

#157 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

How about those WIDE OPEN receivers that didn't get the ball thrown 2 them on the Dolphins first 2 possesions. I remember a TE having the whole left side of the field to himself in the endzone on a 2nd n goal that Moore didn't see. Watching both of those QB'S play was nightmarish. Atleast an epic somersault came from the game IMHO

He got criticized for that earlier. He missed two wide open guys. On a 3rd and inches he passed up the underneath for a covered rookie against Revis, not wise. He was probaby assuming they were going to go for it on 4th down and tried to make a bigger play. Still, great QBs take what defenses give them, and he didn't.

The one in the endzone, it looked as if Clay was an early option OR more of a clearout route than a read. It just so happened that he didn't clear anyone out and Moore didn't look to his right to see Clay. Again, gotta make those plays.

To help out a new QB, you have to make the simple plays because you assume he's going to miss some plays during the game. They didn't.

No one played well that night but the receivers hands were atrocious, along with the officiating. When it's all Gruden and Jaws talk about, you know it's an issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com