Photo
- - - - -

Please stop!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
135 replies to this topic

#136 Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

A few thoughts I feel compelled to share.

This meltdown is utterly ridiculous.

Losing sucks...however, how about acting like a fan and applying a little logic.

A fan understands that a young team...and a young coaching staff, even one with talent and possibly great potential, may need time to develop.

(There are a few significant injuries on this team, by the way).

Let's trust in The Plan, even if we do not like the short term.

Because we are fans, we need to support this team. Give them a fair chance. That extends into the future. Any success now is just a bonus.

Remember how just a couple of months ago most people thought this team, with new coaches, and a new system, had no chance because of the lockout? What happened to that perspective?

If the posts on this forum are representative of the fanbase, then we seem immature and pretty unsophisticated.

Let's grow up guys. Let's support our team through some growing pains and believe they will lead to something good. If they don't, then there will be a time to be critical. But I believe the negativity, panic, and trashing of our coaching staff now is very premature. It is also a little embarrassing.

Says the person with the tag line you only live once but if you do it right once is all you need. At this rate I will need multiple life times to see the Panthers win again!:svengo: