#1 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

Ottawa Senators (32-30-10) vs Carolina Hurricanes(40-28-7) 7:00 PM EST FSC

The final seven games remain and the Canes are sitting in 5th in the east. The hottest team in hockey right now, Ottawa, has no shot the make the playoffs. The canes are on a winning streak at home and I don't expect that to end tonight. The Canes have lost both games in regulation to the Sens this year.

Ward will be in net.

Prediction:
Canes win 3-2.

Edited by Ncstatefan, 25 March 2009 - 12:54 PM.

#2 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:29 PM

Can't go tonight...wish I could.

#3 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

hoping for a good game to get my mind off my problems for at least a little bit.

#4 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

I just want to see a real game... and not some in house feed like I had to see wed night. Alot of things happening in the east tongiht. Buff playing FL. GO Sabres. Pens playing Flames. Go Flames!

#5 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:37 PM

Ottawa does have a shot to make the playoffs if the keep up there current hot streak...This will not be a game of a team ready for the offseson but a team trying to keep all hope on the playoffs

#6 nimo

nimo

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

Money game!

#7 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

Florida is done... I hope they can pull out the miracle and beat the flyers, but it looks like they are done. Pittsburgh there gonna win tonight, but again with this win tonight there chasing us now. I want to see us go for fourth though. If we can get home advantage... were starting to become lethal at home. Also I was a lll worried at the start of the third but once we tied it... I knew we would win. Its great to know that we can beat even the most desperate and hottest team in the nhl!!! Lets go kill the devils!!! Go Canes!

#8 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

We are in 5th place 3pts up from 6th one point behind philly but they have 4 more games than we do

I thought it was a very physical game with sloppy skating and puck handling..But i rather win ugly than lose pretty anyday

Do we have bad ice at the RBC??? Saw alot of players falling down and the puck taking funny bounces on the tv tonite...If only been to one game at the rbc so i cant be for sure ...

#9 ProfessorPeppers

ProfessorPeppers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

Do we have bad ice at the RBC??? Saw alot of players falling down and the puck taking funny bounces on the tv tonite...If only been to one game at the rbc so i cant be for sure ...

Good point. Usually we are reknowned for having one of the better surfaces in the NHL, but the last 5 or 6 games Ive watched from the RBC the ice has seemed choppy as hell.

We looked great in the third, Cam is really stepping up his game and cementing his reputation as a money goaltender. I was one of the few calling for his head earlier this season but he has since shut me up in quick order. With how we are playing right now I sure as hell wouldn't want to play us in the playoffs. We are clicking at the right time and we have experience...GO CANES!!

#10 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:39 AM

Damn good game by the canes, fell behind early in the third but came back with a vengeance. The first two periods was hard hitting hockey with some good goal chances.

#11 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

Good point. Usually we are reknowned for having one of the better surfaces in the NHL, but the last 5 or 6 games Ive watched from the RBC the ice has seemed choppy as hell.

I used to go to nearly every home game when I lived in Raleigh, and it was always easy to tell when another event had been going on. The ice was perfect if there was nothing else there, but if there was a basketball game or something around the same time, it would always have trouble.

Not sure what else is going on in Raleigh, but that would be my guess.

#12 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,353 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:42 AM

Excellent 3rd Period by the Canes. Better start thinking about the Playoffs....gotta get up to see a few games.

I am hoping for a Canes-Flyers opening round.

#13 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

I used to go to nearly every home game when I lived in Raleigh, and it was always easy to tell when another event had been going on. The ice was perfect if there was nothing else there, but if there was a basketball game or something around the same time, it would always have trouble.

Not sure what else is going on in Raleigh, but that would be my guess.

women's ncaa methinks

#14 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

This team is retarded hot right now. Passing Philadelphia is now a reality. We're one point behind them, and they lost tonight.

Unfortunately, we play arguably the best team in the East on Saturday. (NJ)

They play the Islanders... :lol:

I guess anything can happen.

#15 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

This team is retarded hot right now. Passing Philadelphia is now a reality. We're one point behind them, and they lost tonight.

Unfortunately, we play arguably the best team in the East on Saturday. (NJ)

They play the Islanders... :lol:

I guess anything can happen.

if Weekes plays again, we have a chance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.