Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beck to start for the Redskins

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't think this is great news as Grossman stinks.

Beck could give them a little spark. Hopefully the defense can rattle him.

Posted · Report post

Who cares who their starting QB is? The almighty Jay Cutler said it best in his feminine voice, " We can run on them all day".

Dan Marino could start at HB for the Redskins this weekend and have a career rushing game.

Posted · Report post

keep in mind Shanny wanted Beck to start this year but Grossman flat out beat him for the job.......Beck is just as inconsistant as Grossman.

we probably just need to let Cam play some DT in additional to his QB duties so we can get a freakin win.

Posted · Report post

The good news is that there will be some adjustment with a new QB under center... hopefully we can take advantage of that.

Posted · Report post

Who cares who their starting QB is? The almighty Jay Cutler said it best in his feminine voice, " We can run on them all day".

Dan Marino could start at HB for the Redskins this weekend and have a career rushing game.

Truth hurts.

Posted · Report post

Who cares. The defense is going to roll out the red carpet for whoever starts. I'm pretty sure Clausen could shred our defense.

Posted · Report post

zone blocking scheme is going to have a field day vs the panthers d. their will be lanes, cutbacks every where. and we normally suck vs new QBs but man i hope that is not the case anymore.

Posted · Report post

our run D makes any QB look like a star.

Posted · Report post

They have three very capable running backs. I'm more concerned about how their D is, seeing as how we let Forte get over 200 yards and still had a chance to win that game.

Posted · Report post

Not gonna lie.

I picked up Ryan Torian this week in FF :)

Posted · Report post

I don't know......I wouldn't be so quick to say the 'Skins are going to roll over us. I don't think McDermott gets embarrssed at home. I'm not saying the second coming of the '85 Bears D, put I do think we improve. And win.......(crosses fingers)

Posted · Report post

Not gonna lie.

I picked up Ryan Torian this week in FF :)

I've had him for a couple weeks now. Not sure I should start him though considering my regulars are Foster and McFadden.