111 replies to this topic

#1 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,344 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

It doesn't matter if you're 80%, 90%, 99% panthers fan. How many of you are still holding a candle a little bit for the redskins?

Be honest. Statistically, it has to be like 20% of you.

#2 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

Not at all. Never was a Redskins fan. Before it was announced Charlotte would be getting a NFL team I was just an objective NFL fan. Never had a team.

#3 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,814 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Redskins can suck my balls

#4 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,982 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

Born and raised a Skin fan....most people 30 and older were raised as Skin/Falcon fans in these parts.

but the Skins are now dead to me.

#5 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

nope, former 49er fan.

#6 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Born and raised a Dolphins fan in PA. Never could get attached to the team and hated Steelers, Eagles, and Redskins. Went with Carolina when the team was announced. Haven't turned away since.

#7 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

I was born in 90, been a panthers fan since I can remember. My dad is from Tampa though, so that's kinda awkward

#8 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

My dad was (and still is) a 'skins fan... that's all he ever watched since he was born and raised here in eastern NC. I watched the games with him growing up and generally pulled for them... but once I became a Panthers fan around 1999 (when I went to my first game in Charlotte), I never looked back. I don't care much for them now... but I like them better than Dallas.

#9 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

claws

#10 DevilCat

DevilCat

Two States One Team

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

not at all. Never was a redskins fan. Before it was announced charlotte would be getting a nfl team i was just an objective nfl fan. Never had a team.

^^^this^^^

#11 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Became a Redskins fan along long time ago. At that time Reggie Jackson(no.44) was my hero and baseball was the only sport i watched/played. So when i started watching football the Redskins were always on TV and another no.44 caught my eye. I've been hooked ever since, thru the good times and sadly the bad times. I cried when the Raiders kicked their asses in the Superbowl. I got into a huge fist fight on school grounds with a Cowboys fan who ripped my Redskins jacket. I nearly killed the guy by giving him a DDT on the pavement. I've killed move TVs by throwing things than i care to remember due to boneheads like Norv Turner, Heath Shuler, Jim freakin Zorn, and pretty much every season since 1992. Am i a Redskins fan for life?? Hell yeah i am!

#12 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Eff the Foreskins.

Panthers played their first game when I was 8 and I watched football for the first time with a clear understanding of the game.

It was love at first sight, and I have been in love with the Carolina Panthers ever since.

#13 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

Became a Redskins fan along long time ago. At that time Reggie Jackson(no.44) was my hero and baseball was the only sport i watched/played. So when i started watching football the Redskins were always on TV and another no.44 caught my eye. I've been hooked ever since, thru the good times and sadly the bad times. I cried when the Raiders kicked their asses in the Superbowl. I got into a huge fist fight on school grounds with a Cowboys fan who ripped my Redskins jacket. I nearly killed the guy by giving him a DDT on the pavement. I've killed move TVs by throwing things than i care to remember due to boneheads like Norv Turner, Heath Shuler, Jim freakin Zorn, and pretty much every season since 1992. Am i a Redskins fan for life?? Hell yeah i am!

ya im not surprised.

#14 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,916 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

I had a Redskin clip/notebook holder when I was in grade school because that's the only NFL game they aired here back in the 70's.........please forgive me. :(

#15 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

I grew up a Skins fan. Their game was on TV every damn week and there was no cable, no option. It was the Skins or nothing. :smash: They became an afterthought as soon as Richardson got the Panthers franchise, and Dan Snyder turned me off completely when he bought the team in '99. I pull for 'em when they play the Cowgirls, but otherwise I couldn't care less whether they win or lose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com