Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you are Redskins fans, too?

112 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It doesn't matter if you're 80%, 90%, 99% panthers fan. How many of you are still holding a candle a little bit for the redskins?

Be honest. Statistically, it has to be like 20% of you.

Posted · Report post

Not at all. Never was a Redskins fan. Before it was announced Charlotte would be getting a NFL team I was just an objective NFL fan. Never had a team.

Posted · Report post

Redskins can suck my balls

Posted · Report post

Born and raised a Skin fan....most people 30 and older were raised as Skin/Falcon fans in these parts.

but the Skins are now dead to me.

Posted · Report post

nope, former 49er fan.

Posted · Report post

Born and raised a Dolphins fan in PA. Never could get attached to the team and hated Steelers, Eagles, and Redskins. Went with Carolina when the team was announced. Haven't turned away since.

Posted · Report post

I was born in 90, been a panthers fan since I can remember. My dad is from Tampa though, so that's kinda awkward

Posted · Report post

My dad was (and still is) a 'skins fan... that's all he ever watched since he was born and raised here in eastern NC. I watched the games with him growing up and generally pulled for them... but once I became a Panthers fan around 1999 (when I went to my first game in Charlotte), I never looked back. I don't care much for them now... but I like them better than Dallas.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

claws

Posted · Report post

not at all. Never was a redskins fan. Before it was announced charlotte would be getting a nfl team i was just an objective nfl fan. Never had a team.

^^^this^^^

Posted · Report post

Became a Redskins fan along long time ago. At that time Reggie Jackson(no.44) was my hero and baseball was the only sport i watched/played. So when i started watching football the Redskins were always on TV and another no.44 caught my eye. I've been hooked ever since, thru the good times and sadly the bad times. I cried when the Raiders kicked their asses in the Superbowl. I got into a huge fist fight on school grounds with a Cowboys fan who ripped my Redskins jacket. I nearly killed the guy by giving him a DDT on the pavement. I've killed move TVs by throwing things than i care to remember due to boneheads like Norv Turner, Heath Shuler, Jim freakin Zorn, and pretty much every season since 1992. Am i a Redskins fan for life?? Hell yeah i am!

Posted · Report post

Eff the Foreskins.

Panthers played their first game when I was 8 and I watched football for the first time with a clear understanding of the game.

It was love at first sight, and I have been in love with the Carolina Panthers ever since.